DID IT REALLY HAPPENED YES OR NO?

DID IT REALLY HAPPENED YES OR NO?

Attached: payton-gendron.jpg (509x680, 313.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8n_ZXajggMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who?

What race is this?

He's white, kys

Very fucking rare

Then why does his Dad look like a kike?

Also, someone has the video of the shooting ?

no he's not he's another fucking spic

He looks like as same as a southern european dude, wake up.

Seychelles AI 2.0 ?

lol canadian faggot telling me who's white and who's not.

>Canadian minister

Attached: Harjit_Sajjan_at_NATO_in_Belgium_-_2017_(37569965574)_(cropped).jpg (523x662, 69.83K)

even if it did it wasn't 6 m

The video show zero blood.

it's a bot

Who the fuck cares? The media circus they make when some randos get killed at random is as meaningless as the lives of the dead randos. Everybody is going to die anyway and they worry about how. "Oh no, some random psycho might give me a quick, unexpected, and relatively painless death and deny me the experience of becoming an invalid from age and dying an excruciatingly slow agonizing death from terminal illness! Ban guns! Ban them all!"
The way people cling to their meaningless lives makes me sick. I pray every night before I go to sleep that I die before I wake up. I hate being trapped in this meat sack so much and the only reason I do not kill myself is on the extremely unlikely possibility that it would mean having to do it all again, or experience something worse. I definitely wish a giant asteroid would completely wipe out all life on earth because I do believe in a sort of reincarnation and I really do not want the possibility of ever being a human again. Fuck this species and the planet it rode in on.

He's not white, he's one of those amerimutts

yes there are shitskins in my country, but that faggot is still a spic

based mutt taking down mongolian throat singing boards

No. This peyton kid never existed. It was all scripted, the pictures are AI generated. He shot a nigress in the head at point blank range with an 18" AR which would be devastating. The person in the shooting video is not peyton since peyton never existed

Pol says Payton isn't white but will tel you that pic rel is pure white

Attached: 459.jpg (640x896, 117.06K)

beep beep boop

Are there any white people left in France?

youtube.com/watch?v=8n_ZXajggMA

Attached: real smiles-not meme smile.png (382x465, 182.04K)

Yes there's white people in France, stop worshipping jew demoralization fucking deadass

""muuuh why some whites aren't like these guys on nazi propaganda posters???"

Idiot nigger wake up