What does Any Forums think about "messy bottoms"?

What does Any Forums think about "messy bottoms"?

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-101454_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1466, 426.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2_96M_YZ-4
granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>having to smell/interact with shit every time you have sex
Pure degeneracy

>what does it matter what two people do in the bedroom?

Attached: bad.jpg (803x900, 127.64K)

I only think about the silent holocaust.

Attached: RFholocaust.png (2275x684, 2.26M)

it's just he same tired old story replaying over and over
>no matter how much ground you concede, how much you pamper and cater to these people. looking out for them and giving them everything at every turn, none of it will ever matter because it will never, ever be enough

did he just unironically admit that it totally normal to have shit everywhere for gays?

>dr evan goldstein
youtube.com/watch?v=K2_96M_YZ-4

I don't want to hear a single fucking word from a single fucking lolbert ever again.

Attached: smuggie_ancap.png (1397x760, 727.41K)

>DrEvanGoldstein

Attached: 1642390358376.jpg (960x960, 92.36K)

>what we do in the bedroom is only our business

Homosexuality and anything lgbtq is an abomination to God. The lgbtq community also mocks God's promise to Noah to never flood the earth again. They are a satanic agenda pushed onto the people by various evil means to deceive them.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the land of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate, repent, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from burning in the lake of fire forever.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: catholics_beware_v3.2_optimized_optimized.jpg (4096x1376, 2.3M)

there is no such thing as an unfriendly messy bottom

>1 post by this id
slide thread
sage

Attached: NoToTwitter&RedditScreencapThreads.png (1058x193, 70.56K)

Webm

Attached: 1654861772537.webm (404x720, 2.89M)

>tacos
>not getting messy bottoms
Pick one

>Dr. Evan Goldstein
not saying I believe the memes but why are they ALWAYS jews?

I feel like if this video is sent back in time to 1930 hitler would've won easily.

Have you read The Culture of Critique? Serious question.

Attached: cofc.jpg (550x826, 52.28K)

Do you genuinely have a learning disability?

>that donation message at the end
Holy fucking kek.
It's too much. What little they could understand they wouldn't believe.

Also, nuts have given me steatorrhea. Bullshit are they good for avoiding a "messy bottom".

wait, did I just watch an advert for what food to eat to have less messy anal sex?

Attached: 1654704886732.jpg (834x1024, 98.2K)

Goldstein though would be a name they would all understand.

If more people understood how much shit was involved, they'd be a lot less willing to use the 'two consenting adults in the privacy of their own homes' line

Food?

Imagine getting your poop chute pounded so hard and often that you can no longer keep your shit from just falling out.

>goldstein

Attached: EKzZvrgX0AACFfg.jpg (744x703, 55.63K)

What are you eating this pride?

WHEN YOU ORDER FOOD WE WANT YOU TO THINK ABOUT POOP ON DICKS AND AIDS. THIS IS 100% NORMAL AND WE'RE TIRED OF ACTING LIKE IT ISN'T

LMAO THERE'S NO WRONG WAY TO HAVE YOUR'RE RECTUM DECIMATED INTO A DISGSUSTING PINK SOCK JUST SITTING THERE IN A PUDDLE OF SHIT CUM AND BLOOD LMAO YOU WILL CHOP OFF A PIECE OF THE BLOODCUMSHITSOAKED PLACENTA PINK SOCK AND EAT IT LIEK AN ANIMAL YOU WILL ENJOY IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW DO IT RIGHT FUCKINGT NOW

Wearing diapers is a sign of pride for gay men. It shows their commitment to the relationship and the dedication to their partners happiness. You wouldn’t put on a diaper for the person you love?

I mean I don't think you should be prosecuted for litteral shit sex but the should definitely be persecuted

Attached: 1627620235601.jpg (626x688, 43.87K)