Democracy is the systematic oppression of the minority

Democracy is the systematic oppression of the minority.

Give me one reason why you don't support democracy.

Attached: 1920px-Election_MG_3455.jpg (1920x1280, 418.3K)

Attached: slowpoke2.png (1600x1557, 239.87K)

Because the majority are fucking retarded.

As opposed to the systematic oppression of the majority? I 'll take my chances.

Democracy is George Soros and Larry Fink and the Rothschilds calling all the shots and bleeding you dry while giving you the illusion that the government answers to you.

You're actually correct. True democracy existed in the American colonial period (pre-1776) and it led to the majority religions enforcing their religion extremely harshly, forcing conformity on the minority groups. Since 1776 it has been replaced by 'liberal democracy' which protects the rights of minorities at the expense of being not truly democratic.

The European Union is currently trying to do the same thing in Europe by producing more and more 'minority protection' legislation (in an effort to protect LGBT and ethnic minority groups from their own national governments).

Real democracy seems to be consistent with right-wing government.

Attached: chadwife.gif (320x400, 2.24M)

THIS

People are retarded

There hasn't been democracy on planet earth for over 2000 fucking years. Check yourselves.

Attached: 1650424634487.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

>Democracy is the systematic oppression of the minority.
It's really not.

>Give me one reason why you don't support democracy.
Because it implies that people who want to destroy you should have an equal say in your civilization.

Because whites are the minority

It's divisive. It pits the people against each other over minor or major issues. But the outcome of major issues has already been rigged directly or indirectly. The whole system, at least as it is now, is a system that gives off an illusion of choice. But the reality is, it doesn't matter what you vote. At all. Tl;dr it's a system that works to suppress the people by deceiving them into a false consciousness while also actively dividing and atomizing them.

There are always going to be divides in a society. Democracy lets them be negotiated peacefully, rather than violently.

State action is violent, not peaceful.

Democracy allows a small group to control everything behind the scenes. Jews love democracy and want to spread it worldwide.

when you give women the right to vote democracy becomes too easy to manipulate
>inb4 incel
the only reason i'm married is for this exact reason. it really is too easy

> DEMOCRACY IS FUNDAMENTALLY NOT GERMAN: IT IS JEWISH. The Right has completely forgotten that this Jewish democracy with its majority decisions has always been without exception only a means towards the destruction of any existing Aryan leadership. It does not understand that directly every small question of profit or loss is regularly put before so-called 'public opinion,' he who knows how most skilfully to make this 'public opinion' serve his own interests becomes forthwith master in the State. And that can be achieved by the man who can lie most artfully, most infamously; and in the last resort he is not the German, he is, in Schopenhauer's words, 'the great master in the art of lying' - the Jew.

>State action is violent
A state operates through a monopoly on force which means it doesn't have to actually use violence. Violence will only emerge in a state in people try to use force to change state policy (which won't happen in a democracy, because a democracy provides other means to change policy).

Ahh yes, like the mostly peaceful BLM riots. And antifa burning down the rural pacific northwest. And peacefully coercing people into taking experimental gene altering drugs. And peacefully sabotaging the food supply.
Get out of here with your boomer takes.

Democracy basically means... government by the people of the people for the people... but the people are retarded... so let us say government by the retarded for the retarded... of the retarded

says guy who lives in a society that always destroyes others. i wonder why they hate you and want you gone ?

Democracy is the assault of the mediocre upon the average.

Not to mention the Democratic governments of Australia and Canada violently cracking down on people protesting the vax mandates. The Taliban have more respect for your human dignity than these governments.

well i think they never actually changed the whole white male land owner thing and so everyone is a second class citizen

>the mostly peaceful BLM riots. And antifa burning down the rural pacific northwest
What are you comparing it to? Perfect nonviolence?
The appropriate comparison is how America would look without democracy. If it wasn't for MLK drawing people away from Malcom X, you would have seen a lot more violence in the 60s. Possibly a civil war.
The fact remains that most protesters, then and now, have been peaceful. And that's because of democracy.

Attached: BlackPanthers.jpg (474x316, 28.93K)

I'm sorry, maybe I didn't explain myself properly. A difference of opinion is inevitable, just like conflict itself. But I completely disagree with the characterization of democracy as a peaceful tool to mend this. Have you been living under a rock these last couple of years? In the US, people are now divided by their party affiliation. If you're a republican, democrats are evil, and vice versa. And for what? Both of these parties are fundamentally the same apart from a few minor differences in policy-making. These differences are turned into veritable identities for the mindless american to wear, distracting him from seeing what actually matters.

A nation is an organism; its parts must function in harmony. Thus it must be united under one banner, one ideology, one party, in order to strengthen those very bonds between people, and not encourage minor differences to fester and damage the corpus (as democracy has a tendency to do). The highest of states is thus one that has truly unified all the peoples under a singular ideal, minimizing internal conflict, and democracy is wholly unsuited for that.