How do I do my part to make sure this shit passes?

how do I do my part to make sure this shit passes?

hawley.senate.gov/hawley-introduces-bill-strip-disney-special-copyright-protections

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 15-16-01 Hawley Introduces Bill to Strip Disney of Special Copyright Protections.png (1231x476, 71.96K)

Hawley is a chink asset. The Chinese will be the ones profiting off of this.

who gives a fuck about the chinese

Hawley does. He gets kickbacks from the Chinese.

The law seems potentially unconstitutionally vague. I like the idea of changing the copyright term to 56 years (and make it 56 years after creation, not after death of the creator), but let's not try to single out corporations for it to apply to. If it's a blanket 56 years for everyone no matter what, there can't be any legal challenges to it.

Incidentally, a 56 years on everything rule would make Pokemon Red and Blue fall out of copyright within roughly 30 years, which is something I'd like to see.

The Chinese don't give a shit about copyright protections they make bootleg shit all day already anyway

Call and email senator's offices to voice your support for the bill. Doesn't matter if it's your senator or another state's, pick up the phone and start calling/emailing.

everyone knows that shit doesn't work

This feels a little too close to retroactive taxation to me.

Source?

BASED
FUCK THOSE GAY FAGGOTS

SHOW THEM THE COST OF BETRAYAL

megacorps are going to kill this and hawley is going to lose his election. you don't fuck with pilpul money

If you're given dodgy answers then escalate into protest. There's steps to this user, our founding fathers didn't just randomly say, "you know what fuck George" one day. They made their grievances known, they were ignored then they protested, the public was punished, and that's when they finally said "fuck George".

based fap ID
yeah but the founding fathers were an enlightened group of well read individuals and I'm just a fuckface in california by myself harassing government secretaries over he phone

This shit doesn't go far enough. Copyright is a poisonous system from the ground up, and the whole stinking mess should be abolished.
Freedom of ideas means that you can't own the thoughts in someone else's mind.

Attached: image0.jpg (828x992, 132.1K)

how dense are you? the chinese have never given a single fuck about copyright.

This, fuck copyright. Give them like 5 years tops, then fuck off.

you're replying to a disneyfag, ignore that poster they diddle kids

Far right version of Sesame Street inc.

Attached: 1538770349202.jpg (500x714, 139.79K)

why even give them that long? As soon as you let an idea out of your mouth, it's not yours anymore.

who cares
It wont pass

Attached: 1617079454742.png (516x474, 25.39K)