Non-whites who celebrate the downfall of whites don’t realise we are only being targeted right now because we are the...

non-whites who celebrate the downfall of whites don’t realise we are only being targeted right now because we are the biggest threat to Them. if whites get genocided then the rest of you will either serve as a mixed race mongrel underclass to Them or be genocided as well once the threat of whites is removed. whites are the only ones who can challenge Them. by encouraging our genocide you are actively encouraging your own enslavement/genocide

Attached: 9FF37D29-2B11-48FB-91DE-6154B82487F6.jpg (858x952, 226.06K)

As a non white let me tell you this.
The majority of us do not celebrate the collapse of the white race in fact we dont fucking care.
We are just trying to live life with as less stress as possible.
And no one has fucked over white people more than other white people.
The richest and most powerful people are a few white men.
Those are the ones who are fucking other white people.

This. You white niggers have too much free timw on your hands. Either do something if you think something needs changing or just stfu already.

Turth and trips

Same for the less retarded asians (Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong…).

No, you fucking stupid ass anglos rode off kikes coattails so they could you use as fodder to gain power and wealth. Now that they have things on lock, they simply no longer need you thus the purge. Glad to see it as you cunts are the most disgusting enablers of globalhomo and death/destruction. Fuck you on the way down... hope you all get wiped out for reals.

>We are just trying to live life with as less stress as possible.
By being parasites

stupid jungle nigger. Only Japan should be on that list. You and I both know it. So does the rest of the world.

Those weren't whites, those were Jews with all of the wealth, power, and fucking over whites. Learn to identify the shapeshifters.

>Obviously identical looking Asians are totes genetically different

Just because anime only comes from one of those countries doesn't mean the people are actually different.

jews aren't white.
there are nonwhite jews pretending to be you even now.
eventually they will pull the same trick they are using on us.
I don't even know what you are but i hope you beat them.

Attached: jfk.png (1154x682, 803.78K)

Other way around, just because they look same doesn't mean they aren't genetically very different. I'm not even talking about Siberians, they are completely different than east Asians.

Attached: Japanese genes.png (230x422, 18.82K)

I'm not following, .1% seems pretty minor.

Asians literally can't tell who is who and from where without asking, I've witnessed it many times. And I'm talking literally Asians in Asia from Asia (like Japan, Taiwan).

>serve as a mixed race mongrel underclass to Them
That's the sales pitch

In reality the Jews are going to work down the chain until China is only populated by sub-50 IQ nigerians and everywhere else is uninhabitable desert sand

That's actually not 0.01%, that's around 5 to 10% difference. Which is significant enough.

What are WASP AND YALE AND muh hamptons elite? Coping hard bro. Theres more waspy fucks in power than jews

Not at the very top

How safe is Vietnam?

They're either Jews LARPing as whites or goys under Jewish control

No way, they wouldn't look as similar. There's broader genetic diversity in each of those countries than a reasonable subsampling would find across countries. To better clarify, I could find two people in Japan that claim Japanese ancestory as far back as documentation can be found that look and present more differently than a Japanese person and an Asian from China, Taiwan, Korea, etc. There are many Asians from different countries that look almost like twins, that isn't possible with drastically different genes. Compare that to, say, England where you could breed English people for a thousand years and never get a single one that looks like a Japanese person without having a recent Japanese ancestor.

You sound new like you just came to Any Forums. Google bohemian grove where they do mock human sacrifices. Nixon ronald regan shwartzeneggar were selected there. These are wasp. White anglo saxon protestant elite. Google skull and bones fraternity in yale just because theyre white you turn a blind eye

Ohhh, I'm talking to a schizo. Take your meds.