Hey... I'm not your pet. But I also feel pain... You broke my spine...

Hey... I'm not your pet. But I also feel pain... You broke my spine, my stomach hurts and the pain increases by the minute.... I can't move, not even to curl up when I feel the pain, I feel pain even to breathe... I'm dying slowly... Alone and afraid. If you can't love me, can you lay traps for you to catch me without hurting me? So you can drop me somewhere else.... I don't want to hurt you, I was just very hungry....please...

Attached: Caught_mouse_in_mouse_trap.jpg (3899x3075, 810.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zImljfnZ7rc
youtube.com/watch?v=UUkFVa-Ddsg
youtube.com/watch?v=72tBqUGCgm4
youtube.com/watch?v=eVsg3FZbPRA
youtube.com/watch?v=psOweGRhL4A
youtube.com/watch?v=jMcYTsCa9lE
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw6xmFZp1nU
youtu.be/PUUYv621lZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah its distasteful!
Once time i lifted a rather large stone and under this stone was a little nest with young hairless mice in it and the mother mouse was there and reared up at me as i put my hand near the nest I could hear it quite distinctly cry out in fear and anger It surprised me because i didnt think they could do that i had no knowledge about it

Anyway never forgot it and it made me aware of how sentient they are!

So yeah I felt your post

VIOLATE THE NAP

GET THE SNAP

Hey I'm not your pet bu-zzzzztttttzzz

Attached: 1639633138231.jpg (714x960, 115.78K)

Rodents are disease vectors and deserve to be eliminated.

Poor mousey.

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-225855.png (1600x720, 1.23M)

How did you feel after you smashed the rock on them?

F

Attached: 1592927879252.png (400x400, 260.09K)

Not my problem.

Diseases arent real and pasteur was a kike fraud. Jews caused the black plague by putting poison in wells and proto (((jesuit))) plague doctors giving people mercury as a "cure"

>spine snapped like a twig
>le I am crying
plebbit is elsewhere, fagan cultist

I would never lay traps for you my love

Stop shitting in my kitchen and ill stop leaving traps you fucking mousniggers

>not if you keep your thumbs out of the way

Curse you, Thornton, I’ll teach you to faint at what my family do!

Attached: catcam-talking-steam.gif (106x131, 17.78K)

You shit in the wrong guy's garage.

woman thread?
woman thread!

Based post.

Didnt happen edge boi!
My point being its people like you who dont appreciate even what you have and thats life!
So of course you wouldnt appreciate the life of something you deem as trash

Which brings me back to the things i get wrong
about life but thats another story

Yeah thats fine, cunt chewed through the waterline to my fridge so fuck em

Former exterminator.

Many such cases.

You sound weak
Prob why you sympathise with prey animals

Yeh.. But is it the one that loves me.. idk

Sometimes i wake and feel drawn to her

>fill bucket with water and put it in basement and shed
>buy those drop traps that go over a bucket from Amazon, stick some peanut butter at the end of the plank.
>mice fall in and panic/swim for hours until they die of exhaustion.

Not my problem.

german mousetraps use gas

Hey at least you didn't get tortured to death by a cat or eviscerated by a bird!

Hes not me.
I value life and animals. How can you not when you grow up surrounded by them.

Yeah of course you'd think that its how you think
Equating things you see as garbage as weak

The truth would surprise you but hey have your view!

Don't care. Used to buy glue traps just so I could dump ghost pepper sauce on the face of you fucks and then light you on fire. t. someone tired of dealing with mouse shit in his basement.

You sound like a wannabe hard faggot. What a piece of shit

Sorry it had to come to this but I was deathly scared of hantavirus, I hope you made it to mousy heaven you were a good mouse who kept your mess in the closet

Sblood, thou stinkard, I’ll learn ye how to gust.

Same

That's the spicy wire? Heard it's much like the forbidden tuna

Attached: 1654622570684.jpg (1024x960, 206.84K)

Vae Victis, filthy vermin

F U PETA

l Iove watching how rats fell into traps, and are devoured by snakes and FROGS.

lf you don't Iike it, it's because you're a F...

youtube.com/watch?v=zImljfnZ7rc

youtube.com/watch?v=UUkFVa-Ddsg

youtube.com/watch?v=72tBqUGCgm4

youtube.com/watch?v=eVsg3FZbPRA

youtube.com/watch?v=psOweGRhL4A

youtube.com/watch?v=jMcYTsCa9lE

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw6xmFZp1nU

The mouse cries in pain as it spreads disease to you.

I caught 5 of these beasts in one evening in my breezeway. The springs kills them immediately. Except the one that was caught by his foot. I stomped him dead right quickly.

You carry disease, vermin...
...and you entered the wrong home.

this is a gpt bot (like the seychelles one)

Based, I empty the bucket out the back where there is unused land and a gang of crows and kookaburras

fucking lmao i hooked one of those up to a microwave transformer and got 1/4in chicken wire and put it over some blocks of wood, not sure how many volts i was putting into it but i set it up as a trap and a mouse walked on it and it sounded like 2 gunshots and i ran to my garage and i saw the fucker charred black i had to unplug because it smelled so fucking bad
not worth it man but funny as fuck

Pretty nice thing there. I hope it would be in a box or something so people don't get zapped too.

Not my problem rato
Get fucked

LIKE A GOD

Good riddance, too damn many mice as it is. If they stayed out in the field like they were supposed to I wouldn't have to kill them. shitting in mah cutlery drawer. Not today little furfag.

:D

youtu.be/PUUYv621lZk

Bot.

Attached: Notes_220609_133311_2da.jpg (949x1024, 202.94K)

why not lay traps to kill more efficiently? drowning is best

>see as garbage
you revealed your true thoughts bro, I just said they are prey

Just a dirty little cunt that will give birth to dozens more dirty little cunts and you little cunts dont even talk like this so yeah fuck you when enter my domain cunts

If you are just hungry than eat what you find outside. You can survive on almost anything. Scavenging through my garage iis just you being greedy

>Diseases arent real and pasteur was a kike fraud. Jews caused the black plague by putting poison in wells and proto (((jesuit))) plague doctors giving people mercury as a "cure"

all the while you probably believe in the jew book and worship a dead kike on a stick

Kek

Your thread is gay as shit Holy fuck
But I do agree, I feel bad for these little living room niggers. That's why I only get really strong springs that can kill quick. I'm also not a fan of poisons for similar reasons and prefer that shit that dehydrated them and makes then die in their sleep

Yes but you shit and piss all over my food

I put a 5 gallon bucket with 3 inches of antifreeze in my shed last winter. A dowel threaded through a pop can across the top. Peanut butter on the can and a long ramp for them to climb. In the spring there were several dead

Hmm... how does one prove they are conscious my dear.

I haven't been here in a while. Waiting for you in the real world, but you never write..
So my heart grows cold

its a joke nigga r/woooosh

Animals are our servants, they literally exist to serve us. Accordingly, we must treat them with compassion, but only to a certain extent. Globohomo is a thing because western women are literally fucking their pets. In globohomo man is lowered down to the animal level, and animals are leveled up, and both lose sense.
By the way, who is behind intensive farming? Corporations. What are corporations? Bunch of kikes, the very same that tell us we are not worthy of animals. Use your brains for once.
They also say you must reintroduce bears in Europe, so eurocucks will get stuck in Globohomo cities with no escape while they buy up the land.
Again, think. This shit is happening in the Alps, the last remnant of wilderness we have in Western Europe. Farmers are getting desperate, mountain valleys abandoned. Think, think. Traditions day, and you, goy, will get the city pod.

>Bro I feel bad for rats
>Brit

Don't care, next time choose a different house.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Traps are pretty brutal. Remember that old infographic of all the crazy traps the viet cong set up in their tunnel systems? I have a recurring nightmare about being chased by werewolves through such a place, thankfully a bit less cramped, more cave-y.

here's an idea, Anna Frank movie but she's played by a dude and trans

>But I also feel pain...
This why I use 'sticky traps'.
Makes me 'feel better'.
Matters not to the mouse...

Attached: trap (2).jpg (604x592, 51.67K)