Janet Yellen is either a liar or fool (maybe both)

US Treasury Secretary (((Janet Yellen))) rejects the idea that corporate greed is to blame for inflation, She claims "“Demand and supply is largely driving inflation,” Supply and demand is the Santa Claus of economics. It’s taboo to publicly admit it’s not a thing.

Attached: yellen.jpg (500x261, 16.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

azcoinnews.com/g30-says-ripples-xrp-powered-cross-border-payment-platform-leapfrogs-the-efficiency-of-traditional-remittance-methods.html
group30.org/members/bio_senior/yellen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't get into a top government position without the Jews having shit on you.

Attached: slowpoke.png (3563x3471, 450.49K)

It does resemble Yellen, come to think of it

Inflation = the money supply. Nothing else. Print too much, you get inflation. The money supply should be pinned to census results. If you don't have more people, you don't need a larger money supply.

She also says we will avoid a recession. Based on her past lies, she clearly lying now and everything she says must be assumed to be a lie

she is a jew u tard

Government money printer go brrrr
Hello Inflation.
Even Democrats like Joe Manchin know this.

>Government money printer go brrrr
>Hello Inflation.
True, but most of that covid cash was spent a long time ago

She's a kike, she's a liar larping as a fool. Their MO is to do evil until they're caught, then feign ignorance.

sure, thats why inflation didnt go up until gas prices doubled

i mean have you ever seen her talk? last time i did acid i made the mistake of watching part of a congressional hearing featuring a conversation between her and Maxine Waters (a truly interesting looking specimen), it was horrifying. these people can't open their mouths without lying, it's why they've been put in these positions.

also, guess who was senior advisor to the G30 when they wrote this report on the cryptocurrency XRP's utility in cross-border payments:
azcoinnews.com/g30-says-ripples-xrp-powered-cross-border-payment-platform-leapfrogs-the-efficiency-of-traditional-remittance-methods.html
that's right
group30.org/members/bio_senior/yellen

B-but muh infinite gdp growth

>everything she says must be assumed to be a lie
She is a jew.

She said the inflation was transitory and would have subsided by now, now she is saying she was wrong, why not just resign?

I still have the last 2k sitting in my savings account fag.

Fuck off, commie.

you are stupid and there is nothing you can do to remedy this.
You replied to a post that stated the ultimate truth, inflation is monetary phenomenon. There is nothing natural about it.
Please study something related to monetary economics or monetary history, this may help you return to the sentient rank of humans, but you will always be a stupid human.

Attached: 345676523450987.jpg (286x400, 16.71K)

your proposal would lead to money increasing in value in real terms, as productivity growth would lead to higher money demand.

>jew says jew greed isn't the cause
shocking

or 3#,

Jew that lies.

>Supply and demand is the Santa Claus of economics

lmao'ing realizing this is what leftists actually believe

Attached: 1636088872889.jpg (640x429, 111.98K)