I find it funny that there are pyramids in mexico and no questions who built those...

I find it funny that there are pyramids in mexico and no questions who built those. The aliens showed up to help out and they went "ah no we got this one, go help the jews."

Attached: panoramio-62267666.jpg (1920x1440, 674.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/24/liquid-mercury-mexican-pyramid-teotihuacan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was built by Mexican people puto

Pyramids are semitic bullshit

we know who built them though...

Attached: Pyramid of the Moon.png (850x283, 136.15K)

Its no mystery that they are 20th century hoaxes used to make money off of midwit American tourists

Attached: El Castillo Reconstruction.gif (718x529, 361.7K)

Chale amigo. La Raza built them pyramids esse. The pinche white puto came and took them from us homes.

It is funny. There are plenty of crqckpot conspiracies about the construction of the mesoamerican pyramids too though

I hear there are a lot of pyramids around the world.
Someone got the vid of this Bosnian guy talking about pyramids? I remember he mentions Spain, Italy, Greece, Bosnia having some

our skulls shrinked 10% in the past 100 thousands years. Some claim that megalithic structures were the result of that bigger brains of ours, but the abilities got lost because the kids of Flinstones were brainlets

I have stood here. Went at day break and there was no one else. There's a room still with painting on the wall inside that only the high priests and god Kings would have been allowed in. I grew a conquistador moustashe before going just to mog on the plebs who were sacrificed on those steps

>aliens having to help out placing bricks on top of bricks

easiest construction possible
Pour a bucket of sand at the same place and it will become a pyramid!

They werent wasn't built by Spanish rape babies

I think there's a pyramid down the road from me. Might check it out sometime, but it's covered by the land now.

I'm guessing some tribe mastered the world travel, built this shit through few thousands years and then died out, because of reasons. Maybe they wanted to child care for dumber races

They built 'pyramids' because it WAS THE ONLY WAY possible for them to build taller buildings! It's EASY construction!

>HOW CAN HUMANS STACK ROCKS HOOOOW CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN MUST BE ALIENS HOOOOOOOOOW CAN HUMANS IMPOSSIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN WAOWIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1579667241187.jpg (640x590, 107.71K)

This

A pyramid is the EASIEST construction possible

you still need simple machines and a lto of resources to built them. Resources that can't be used for hunting or gathering, so we can probably assume they were farming too

A pyramid is the easiest large stone free standing structure to build, that's why many primitive civilizations built them. Any stone structure that is as wide at the top as at the base requires advanced engineering, whereas a pyramid is just a stack of stones. All of them have very small interior chambers, if they have any at all.

weird how they found channels of liquid mercury under one of the main ones
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/24/liquid-mercury-mexican-pyramid-teotihuacan
wonder what that was for. hmmm. well that's enough thinking for today, i'm gonna go watch sports

it was a funny pool for kunta kinte to float in

>no questions who built those.
A lot of people do. What are you talking about?

Cos it's liquid metal dude. Liquid, fucking, metal. If you don't think that's the coolest shit, then get out of my face

( )*( )
that is a representation of my asshole, which i am currently astrally projecting onto the tips of your noses. so if you feel a small tickle or smell something pungent, that's what it is.

Sorry, i meant dubbles not dubblez. Silly silly. AAA ok you are too late

Hope you're eating a "bottom friendly" diet this Pride month!

It’s called restoration Schlomo . You guys give the varsity the sabbath off or something? I’ve seen so many HAMFISTED hebrews posting today. Haha

You will never have a real ethnostate.

>no questions who built those.
Because there doesn’t need to be. Indigenous amerindians built them.

Uhhh...yeah "restoration"

Attached: Temple-of-Warrior-Fraud.jpg (800x1500, 371.61K)

You will pay 20 bucks to see these structures and you will not ask any difficult questions.

Just like Auschwitz tourist camps.

Attached: Mayan Faked Temple.jpg (958x422, 140.58K)

You have to be a midwit to believe that civilizations which didn't use wheeled transport built these precise superstructures.

Go back to jerking off to Graham Hancock and his retarded theories

Attached: Fake Tazumal Pyramid.jpg (1300x700, 184.75K)

just to add to that, I saw a video from the History for Granite yt channel, in which he explained that in early Egyptian pyramids they stacked stones directly on top of each other, and as a result the pyramid was unstable and would collapse easily. So later pyramids used different sized stones on each layer and staggered joints so they would interlock and be stable.