The catholic church is the largest organization in the world, so I blame them for all the conspiracies, as the backers

The catholic church is the largest organization in the world, so I blame them for all the conspiracies, as the backers.
>inb4 jews
If a giant man is beating you up for a small woman, you blame the man and the woman, not just the woman.
I go even farther, and say the catholic church is a satanist organization, not just in secret, but on its face, for not just denying the scriptures, but doing the opposite of them as many times as it can
>virgin mary
>calling priest father
>golden crosses
>golden city
>papal infallibility
Satanism.

Attached: c515c6d674835ff136d49b42d0bdcb42.jpg (2400x1600, 282.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due
granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The sooner we can get those Catholic Klansmen out of the top seats at the Fed, Congress, Banks, News and Universities, the better.

Attached: what_caused_wtc7_to_collapse.png (1246x1340, 2.26M)

If you don't notice the jews, you aren't even thinking. Being hurt by jews is like a person with AIDS getting a cold. Clearly something else has weekened us massively beofre this could happen. Something that doesn't announce its presence in such a loud way.

Attached: 15741.jpg (960x684, 143.38K)

All the catholic charities as well which let "naturally conservative mexicans" in to our country who vote democrat. While the jews take the heat of anyone paying any attention at all. If it's only the jews, how are half the white people so anti noticing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due
Catholics are run by the masons?

Bump

>virgin mary
I think your rotty protty brain meant the immaculate conception.
As for your other concerns have you read the Catholic Theology behind why God's Church does what it does?

>have you read the Catholic Theology
I read the bible because I'm a christian

Bumpa

Jesus had a brother, and therefore Mary cannot be a virgin. Also:
Luke 8:
>19 Now Jesus’ mother and brothers came to see him, but they were not able to get near him because of the crowd. 20 Someone told him, “Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to see you.”
>21 He replied, “My mother and brothers are those who hear God’s word and put it into practice.”

Oh okay, so you have your own private interpretation. Congratulations.

Step Brothers.

If a person can be infected by demons, an organization can be controlled by secret societies in the same way, and the catholics have many secret societies, who follow the masonic control system, but wearing catholic clothing.

Oh fook off heretic.

Et ego dico tibi, quia tu es Petrus, et super hanc petram aedificabo Ecclesiam meam, et portae inferi non praevalebunt adversus eam.

He says the church will be upon this rock, rather than the rick itself. In revelations it is said that the outer portion of the temple will be trampled by nonbelievers.

>rick
*rock

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: catholics_beware_v3.2_optimized_optimized.jpg (4096x1376, 2.3M)

You guys don't realize that the second something knocks over the vatican, it's never going to be enough, they'll come after every Christian, evey Muslim, Every Partisan, and every Jew, byes the byes, their hatred might reach well into Asia, and India. Who knows. Once the Jack is out of The Box.

For 1500 years the whole Church agreed what that verse meant, but I'm glad that the true believers were able to figure it out and that God was lying about founding a Church for his people. A Church that He wanted unified through out the world!

>For 1500 years the whole Church agreed what that verse meant
Considering there has been not 1, but 2 splinterings of the church over, no clearly the whole church didn't agree what it meant.

I'm not measuring the good against the bad or saying there is no good done by them. Even the outer temple itself is trampled in revelations. If you refuse to acknowledge signs of sickness, you are prone to attack from subversive enemies.

Considering that the Orthodox still agree what it means and split over different matter I'll wager that you're a Lutheran and doesn't know what he is talking about.
>Verification not required.

I never said the Church was perfect, but it's Theology is sound when you take the whole of the Word of God and not cherry picking like the protestants do. The point was to have a unified Church, but here we have 40K denominations because everyone thinks they are a scholar.
Again, you are stating that your understanding is greater than those who learned from Christ and his Apostles.

>but here we have 40K denominations because everyone thinks they are a scholar
That was Jesus' mission. He said everyone who followed him would become like him.