Cars kill way more people than guns per year, and it doesn't take a government psy-op to do it. Why don't they ban cars?

Cars kill way more people than guns per year, and it doesn't take a government psy-op to do it. Why don't they ban cars?

Attached: virginia-pile-up-ap-aa-191222_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg (1600x900, 445.7K)

If someone kills another person with a car the police treats it like manslaughter with a 12 gauge shotgun. Ban full auto gas pedals.

>. Why don't they ban cars?
They are. Gas is going to the moon. They're working on a de facto ban

Because they use cars.
They don't want to ban, or even "common sense" regulate something they use. They're fine with banning guns though becuase they don't use them. It doesn't bother them if they give up a right they weren't using.

I see why they’re building the bridge. Also now I know I’m autistic. So interested in the bridge construction that I didn’t see the car wreck. JK MR J.

Attached: 9124EDD0-B8B9-4779-856D-0FDF620F03D3.jpg (865x576, 74.72K)

and doctors/nurses kill more people than cars with their fuck ups.

It's not about saving lives it's about control. It's about making sure you are powerless.

Pedal power cars only, the way the founding fathers intended.

>Why don't they ban cars
without cars to keep them in check the bicycle population would explode those niggers are more annoying than mosquitoes

Kek

>1 post by this ID

Attached: YallNiggazPostinInATrollThread.jpg (300x300, 31.05K)

Why isn't there a DMV for guns? That's basically what the Dems proposed and the GOP blocked it.

they are in the process of taking the cars away now by raising the costs, destroying the infrastructure, and ending the supply.

Attached: bus and bike.jpg (2218x1748, 324.8K)

They are banning cars, just ones that run on gas though

Because owning a gun is a right, and infringement of said right is explicitly blocked by the second amendment. People in the past tolerated restrictions in the name of "thinking of the children!", and gun crime has only become worse. Hell, before all the restrictions, when anyone could carry whatever they wanted whenever they wanted, gun crime essentially didn't exist. Then law abiding citizens were restricted into pretty much not being allowed to carry guns at all, and gun crime exploded.
And that's without taking into account TV and music being used to encoriage the mentally weak into committing crime with guns because it's "cool" and easy.

Yeah, why don't they just make people take lessons, get a license and pay insurance on their cars.

>you can't get a license without taking classes
>people don't drive with suspended licenses and no insurance

because cars have a utility purpose beyond making living things dead you fucking retard

Attached: 1589423771203.jpg (597x559, 21.12K)

Thats irrelevant

They're trying to!!

>someone gets run over by pedal car
BAN ASSAULT PEDALS. FLINSTONES CAR NOW!

because everyone being forced into having their own car is how fossil fuel companies stay rich

>OH GOD OH NO SOME COMPANY OUT THERE IS MAKING MONEY AAAAAAAAA
why are you fags like this

Look for mandated electric cars soon. Electric cars like Teslas and VWs are not really owned by you. The company can do anything they want with them. Turn off features. Cause them to drive off a cliff. Anything.

>Look for mandated electric cars soon
Already in the EU isn't it

As a motorcycle rider who only owns a motorcycle im 100000x more terrified of cagers than guns

No one has ever been mass-killed with a truck, CHUD.

Because vehicles are one of the most depressing forms of indoctrinated slavery. They give you an illusion of freedom. Banning vehicles would mean the goyim would stop wageslaving. We can’t have that!
Seriously, I crave societal collapse in my Minecraft server.

Attached: 311889E5-C8AC-47F4-A25C-CC57925A8A1D.gif (498x280, 3.49M)