How do magnets work?

What's happening here?

Attached: 1654897064566.webm (418x232, 2.93M)

Solar flare unmagnetized the door lock

Tenney is in big trouble.

magnets aren't real, it's just satan

>How do magnets work?

Attached: fckn_magnets.jpg (550x327, 40.52K)

>Who opened the magnetic doors?
>QUI?
bumpt & saved

Attached: 1624285124956.gif (232x198, 1.83M)

Dems did this to to to make a big deal out of republicans to memory hole when dems were bussing niggers in to cities to vandalize shit and worship a drugged out groid.

AND I DONT WANNA SPEAK TO A SCIENTIST
Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKERS LYIN' AND GETTIN' ME PISSED

Saved thanks user

Literally all of this bullshit is to cover for the fact that they murdered a woman in cold blood, a veteran in fact. That will never go away. That has stained this entire event and is the real story. They murdered a woman, then they tried to lie to cover it up.

Opposites attract.

Attached: 1637567682289.png (720x467, 283.71K)

Pelosi denied Trump's offer for more security 3 times. Pelosi also disappeared 15-30 minutes before the guards let those people in. No cops were beaten to death like the lugenpresse claimed. One absolutely shit-headed demoshart congresscretin claimed a "rioter" beat a capitol police officer to death with a lead pipe lmao. You can't get lead pipes these days, even if you wanted one.

This is why appearences matter when it comes to goverment, and when they don't like they havent then they dont... And when they don't it's time to change shit because occupation is to obvious, before everyone stops answering calls and starts interference with coms, flying object fome and you name it... and civil war hit, the real one!

It's also the demoshart's putsch origin story. This is their Reichstag fire, as they like to reference. Their antics and this show trial have more in common with Stalinist Russia.

just another glow-op

Quick question, did he, the guard on duty at the door comit suicide yet?

Just wait.

Office, remotely.
Insider!
Fed traitor alrping as fed, working for foregn powers and domestic traitors and terrorists who occupy the US essentially, in a nutshell.

>Pelosi denied Trump's offer for more security 3 times.
What's this?

Sounds similar to the outlandish claims jews made of the holocaust.

Can we get a higher res version of this video? I've seen it before but lost the old link. This one is so murky

fake & gay

Nigger and dumb.
I dare you to debunk me.
You could have verified this any time between January 6th, 2020 and now.

The doors had magnetic locks? Whats the advantage to something like that?

Auschwitzian Magic