I am an indian. I know my race is inferior but convince me why I should kill myself or not procreate...

I am an indian. I know my race is inferior but convince me why I should kill myself or not procreate. How will the world be better?

Attached: wp6469417.jpg (1200x800, 212.31K)

Your religion is superior.

Don't give up! Do the needful have a good day sir

Indians are a clown race like niggers. Just keep doing what you are doing like talking in a funny accent and worshipping cow shit.

true. you can have it if you want after I kill myself. its sad to see such a great religion with an inferior race like mine.

You probably couldnt convince someone to have your baby even if you tried, every race thinks you are disgusting. Even your own.

>convince me why I should kill myself or not procreate
Definitely do not kill yourself. Whether you procreate or not, life is worth living.

I don't necessarily think you should kys or not sneed. Do what you want, Poo.

that is true my brother. Even I think I am disgusting. I am not sure why god even thought about making me.

Indians have no redeeming (heh) features op, sad to say. You must have committed some truly horrific acts in a past life to have one of life's worst curses inflicted on you. Maybe your next reincarnation will go better?

>redeeming (heh)

Attached: 1592427841536.jpg (200x200, 9.04K)

For reference I am an desi too, i have a gf and good job etc but i am considering the rope as well because passing on indian genes would be a curse to any future child even if i was born with good height build etc. I look at my countrymen and am disgusted.

I hope so. Once I kill myself I hope to be born with white skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair.

Attached: William_Neptune,_Passamaquoddy_chief,_1920.jpg (300x400, 29.15K)

Eh, being born as an arab turk churka etc wouldnt be that bad either, better than indian kek

Ever chew betel nuts lad?

Merchant caste. Compete with jew merchants give white men actors Indian female accompanied

What part of india / ethnicity are you from?

Don’t kys bro we got work to do

Attached: 8BC43BC1-D907-4D61-B5CC-AAE75DCDE2E0.png (640x480, 507.07K)

Andhra

indian banter threads on Any Forums always redeem all of my keks

Nice, you guys make some dope movies. Just watched RRR.

I think I might have. I ate pawn sometimes and apparently it contains some betel nuts. I never heard of betel nuts tho. very interesting.

Why can't you become a chad like these guys

Attached: fa8252dccc1b6d27f65f8e9f774f81cfb6-rrr-3.rhorizontal.w700.jpg (700x467, 56K)

yes! We do make good movies sometimes. Thanks for the compliment.

Don't kill yourself, faggot. Take out some Pakistani imams before you go.

>memeflag
Or just go back

Oh hello there! Fellow aboriginal supremacist.

I cannot recall a reason to help you with your situation but if you'd relay to me your credit card info that'd be great.

What, you don't trust me with it? The fuck you calling me a nigger? HEY BOYS, LETS GO FUCK THIS GUY UP WHILE YELLING INSULTS!

Favorite bollywood film? Least favorite?

Redeem 6 million curry points, eat one cow and you get tackled for heresy.

Movies from his area are tollywood. Its less cucked than bollywood.

OP here:
I don't really like bollywood because they suck American and Arabic dick. Full of self hatred.

My favorite movie that I can recall is Pushpa.

stop it! you are making me blush. I love chad white men beating me up.

To grandma's house!