What does pol think of John Cena?

What does pol think of John Cena?

Attached: F4DADE23-C405-4FDB-859B-AF220AE98F85.jpg (984x1712, 1.54M)

i can't see him

Fpbp

He's cool, but what's with the photo of a wall, user?

big dumb white monkey for the chicoms.

I just hope his captors are treating him alright and making sure he gets his test injections.

Dimeless shitter who destroyed WWF

A supposed "wrestler" who glows profusely. What American "wrestler" makes it their personal mission to cater to the Chicoms ? Faggot is 100% some intelligence asset amd of course he became famous by getting white kids to act like niggers by emulating his corny rap music and nigger clothing

Me so sorry ching chong bing bong

Hell yeah, brother!
Do do do dooo!

Unlikable cunt shoved down the throats of the wwe universe before .ost of us realized what astroturfing really was. Only appealing to brainlets and small children. He was "let's go brandon" before there was a "let's go brandon." A precursor to the popular rejection of mainstream narratives that we see today

>He was "let's go brandon" before there was a "let's go brandon."

That's actually incredibly deep and brilliant analysis, senpai. I totally feel what you're saying but that's actually hilarious and completely accurate.

BING CHILLING

Attached: Untitled-1.png (128x126, 25.6K)

This

Attached: 1654793235862.png (493x438, 492.82K)

I have no specific opinion on John Cena. I tried to watch wrestling for a while as I was told it's an entertaining circus but i couldn't get in to it.

Never met him. Heard he's a nice fellow.

rasslin is for retards.

How did you start a thread without a pic?

>i go to wuhan

Attached: 1623687316262.jpg (891x528, 66.08K)

他很好,我真喜歡

Really cringe and boring as a wrestler, but I do think he does a great job as Peacemaker.

Zhong Xina*

Coward ass chink dick riding nobody

>John Cena is an American professional wrestler, bodybuilder, rapper, and actor who has a net worth of $80 million. John Cena first became famous as a WWE professional wrestler. He has since transitioned to an A-list actor and television presenter. He is also the current host of Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader? on Nickelodeon and has starred in a number of films and television series.
the epitome of boomer mentality
get success on American values (or at least tricking dumb hicks in believing you have them) like HUSTLE, LOYALTY, RESPECT, THE FLAG, US SOLDIERS
then, use that success to pivot worldwide
there you show your true nature and are willing to do whatever Chinese overlords command
not satisfied with $10 million and your dignity, you continue sell out for millions more
that extra money will have no noticeable affect on your life, but being a tool will
why the hell is Gina Carano the only one willing to step up?

Attached: a9uquzas16491.jpg (2999x3999, 1.32M)

Seems like a nice guy but got shoved in our faces for so many years as the WWE went on a long downwards slope post-Attitude Era