Any Forums is literary a honeypot

If you are not using onion-tor, tails and a VPN with acesss to public wifi with a randomized MAC adress you are tagged.
And, by the way the Any Forums servers are hosted by nsa, and they are deleting the posts, this one too.

Attached: images.jpg (327x154, 18.48K)

I thought everyone knew

And?

Cool. I'm not a nazi though

dont care, free speech is still a thing. dox me, fire me, whatever. Instilling fear of open discourse is a communist strategy.

Anyone who thinks this shit is actually anonymous is a fucking tard

I know. I want them to be scared.

Not a nazi, not a racist, not violent, not my problem.

dont care
still voting TRUMP

Why would that matter? The entire internet is a honeypot

Don't care

Same. I literally don't care about any of it anymore. Accelerate and give me a chance to die in battle. Fuck feds

Dont care.

Cool!
...I need more Frens!

I was born into this honeypot, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man and by then it was nothing to me but blinding.

Attached: ce225b4737130940422884cde28482ae.jpg (764x602, 95.69K)

I'm safe. I use incognito mode and add 'in minecraft' to every statement. In minecraft.

Attached: 0823743.jpg (750x748, 77.79K)

Everything I post on here relates exclusively to Minecraft.

Oh sorry. We were all thinking that the government completely ignored this site and collected data on everything else. Thanks OP!

>the government can't track you if you're using a VPN
Kek. Don't give a shit.

Good I want them to come visit me

You can put in a FOIA request with the FBI to see if you have a file, and what's in it.

If you're ever paranoid they've got info on you, just request it. Sometimes they open a file if you've associated with someone they've watched (Criminal or person of interest) and in that case they can't tell you who is the POI, but will tell you that you've got a file for that reason.

I doubt any of my Any Forums posts warranted filing, might have a note on my file for defending Kyle, with how that's been handled, and for questioning the election + saying Jan 6th was a really weird insurrection without weapons, and maybe for calling glowies glowies.

Since no one has invited me to any discords and I haven't been approached about buying some rifles, I think it's safe to say I'm low or no priority.

>1pbtid
this site being a honeypot used to bother me. luckily the fucks i give about life in general are almost nonexistent now.

Never used a VPN, a memeflag, public wifi or a random mac address. Glowies can lick my balls.

Attached: 1654216462305.webm (720x480, 2.22M)

>instilling fear of speech is for commies
they tried to create a ministry of truth and push for disarmament for a reason

Attached: 8684E078-03E4-404D-AC56-32BCD3320DA6.gif (327x250, 3.89M)

They can identify you just by the way you type. Your online speech is like a fine print that can be analyzed by AI

>literary
literally
>literally
If it were literally a honeypot, it would be an actual fired clay pot containing honey made by bees, because that's what "literally" means.

How bewildered they must be to know we humble outcasts figured out how critical USA and Europe are to enforcing anti white law on the world. You know those Jews at the top who pretend to be white or Jewish as they need to? Their darkies will come for their money and power after the Jews and good goys are through destroying the common whites. "I'm not white I'm Jewish," doesn't work among the various Asian peoples, darkies can't fight war overseas and the decades of discrimination and humiliation dumped on common white males is coming back to bite the Elite in the ass. Yeah, you are great a suppressing the truth, until it bites you in the ass.

I enjoy making the glowies read my schizo posts, plus I nearly always post bait.

we'll see about that.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Yes & I'm their most favorite agent

Attached: 1651465514163.jpg (474x474, 32.44K)