Cars were a massive mistake

Cars were a massive mistake.

Attached: ceb34e6eb6d13a719783ea113b05899b.png (910x926, 24.28K)

The cities were a massive mistake.

Your conception was a massive mistake

no. the way we designed our town and city centers was a mistake.

*Car centric cities

Attached: 38f49023ac906b8253e524f80196a198.jpg (1200x792, 244.33K)

Niggers and jews were a massive mistake

GPT was a massive mistake.

Attached: angery cato.jpg (648x646, 76.54K)

Im not a robot.

the cityfag FEARS the vroomvroom

They're not even car centric in my province. The female mayor turned the most popular downtown street into a bike path that people aren't allowed to bike or skate on, only cops. You have to pay a nigger to lug you around in a cart to get around. If we had a car centric city here traffic would actually be reduced.

oh nevermind, thought you meant in general. it's no secret that cars are shit for dense cities

Why can't you bike on the bike path?

Megacities are a mistake, road planning continues to be a mistake, cars/motor vehicles are one of the most useful innovations mankind has ever created and to suggest otherwise is mental illness spurred by propaganda

>Why can't you bike on the bike path?
I genuinely don't know man. It's a rule that is actually enforced by cops on bikes. I was on my skateboard and got a verbal warning from a cop. It's retarded.

>Cars were a massive mistake
Yes! The truck enthusiasts win!

BEEP BEEP! Your in my parking spot! Move over!

Attached: 1649391181639m.jpg (1024x631, 83.47K)

Protestantism was a massive mistake

Actually we don't fear you. We do not think you are "cool" when you rev your engine. We think you are a faggot who is ruining the environment with your stupid noise box that you have a mortgage payment on.
And we are right in that assumption.

Instead of having individual cars there should be constant bus service between large cities and small towns. Much more rail traffic too.

Wrong, we need everything to run on nuclear power, even cars. If our water isn't shining as bright as a small star, we're doing something wrong. All hail Atom.

Attached: 1650313228901.gif (265x175, 102.83K)

Enjoy your $7/gallon diesel faggot.

All 5 of my trucks are paid for.

Attached: abnj9643.jpg (474x302, 25.98K)

>We think you are a faggot who is ruining the environment with your stupid noise box
I am leaking oil from three different gaskets and burn enough of it to fill the car and it's immediate surroundings with fumes. I don't care about gassing faggots in the city, they are insane for enjoying the HUSTLE and BUSTLE.

Leaded fuel was a massive mistake.

the industrial revolution was a mistake

Congratulations on putting over 100k into depreciating assets idiot.

Kill yourself.

It's an IDI so i filter and pour old used motor oil and fry cook oil in the tank. Faggot.

No, smartphones were a mistake.

I live in a rural small town you IDIOT i just want some quiet god damn.

You love your subsidized highways but balk at the thought of subsidized transport on them.

> You have to pay a nigger to lug you around in a cart to get around
sir, please get in

Attached: https___s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com_psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4_images_8_7_9_1_1301978-9-eng-GB_20170922e-rickchawupdated.jpg (3000x2000, 664.25K)

>Cars were a massive mistake.
Cars *for everybody* were a massive mistake.
There

The most expensive one was only $3,200 dollars, the cheapest was $900. I traded a shotgun for one of them,

Nonsense arbitrary rules, sounds like the typical female mayor

Do you live in a city?

Buy a motorcycle.

Do you live in the countryside?

Buy a truck.

Boom, I solved all your problems, fuck carfags

Farming / agriculture was a massive mistake.
The industrial revolution was a massive mistake.
Social media was a massive mistake.