Why does this make Any Forums seethe?

Why does this make Any Forums seethe?

Attached: cart-e1533666925648.jpg (980x653, 180.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B55gpo3OgQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at least push it to a curb

youtube.com/watch?v=B55gpo3OgQk

We all have to do our little bit to keep society functioning. If you can't push a trolley a few metres to keep it from blocking parking spaces then go to a country with no functional society, e.g. South Sudan, or Somalia. You would fit in much better there.

NPCs literally ready to die over a corporate shopping cart

Is that estonian faggot aware that supermarkets have employees whose job is to collect stray carts from the parking lot? Is his country too poor to afford such services?

that's a job for a wage slave, i don't get a discount for doing their job for them.

Lowe's should have blue carts.

Because we hate niggers

Only niggers don't put their cart back.

Attached: niggeralarm.webm (458x352, 520.59K)

>keep society functioning
You are cattle if you actually, sincerely believe in that rhetoric about "muh society, muh civilization"

>SKIDDILY WOOP!!! Thats not where the carts go!

>wage slave
Without "wage slaves" you would starve to death.

People who don't return the shopping cart are why government, hierarchy, and the punitive system need to exist.

Literal 15 yo mentality.

Lowe's probably boosted a Home Depot cart and switched the plates.

I'll pay ur mum to a curve white boi

t.nigger

>supermarkets have employees whose job is to collect stray carts from the parking lot?
From the car return zones* ftfy.

Having employees have to travel across the entire parkinglot endlessly to get single carts is a waste of company time. That's why they spend the money to put those quarter devices on carts, because they know the same people who refuse to return the cart are either selfish kikes who can't bear the losing $0.25, or niggers who can only be made to do things through harsh punishments or petty rewards

bro no cap if i see you on the street it's on sight my nigga on my MAMA

Why wagies get paid to do that. Its their fucking job not mine

Basic decency. Do you also not clean up messes you make?