Just got terminated for being a White Supremacist

AMA.
Small business fired me for conversation outside of work where I’d mentioned my dislike for the jewish people. Also said I made sexual comments about minors

Attached: CC0E5E89-458D-4E02-8C6A-79280CDCCE62.jpg (4032x3024, 3.72M)

>Also said I made sexual comments about minors
minor? i hardly know 'er

slide thread

I wish i could find a based employee the last 3 have been effeminate cucks that moved here from california ive had atleast 50 applicants in the last 3 months but 90% are spics and i would rather drown in work than hire them

Can you get unemployment? I might need to make some sexual comments about minors, I could use a vacation

OH LOOK ANOTHER BOT THREAD

Attached: 1628865813694.png (2172x1138, 2.19M)

I don’t know if I can, they could probably show that I did something bad outside of work. Never tried, plus working in a different state. Migrant work in rural US is really unfair

Have you been a victim of wire tapping or espionage?

Attached: 1652901022377.jpg (512x384, 28.95K)

I wish I could find a based employer. I don’t care what you say and 18 year old Mormon girls are built for BWC

^ imagine being this stupid. Learning to hide your power level is step one. You are either larping or literally autistic

Just don’t care. It’s hard to hide my power level

Extremely cucked behavior
Yes, keep it civil and perhaps don't scream for nigger lynching in the wrong crowd but cucking out to complete silence is pure faggotry

If you have never been written up by them or signed any kind of disciplinary sheet out you most likely can get unemployment. I got fired cause my cat was sick and died on the way to the emergency vet. I called in and everything before my shift started but they shitcanned me saying it was a no call no show. I got unemployment, they tried to take me to some court or hearing. And since they never documented me being a problem there, I was good to go.

haha dont worry about it bro you can get a job just about anywhere nowadays

Yeah unfortunately she owns my housing too (my boss). Now I have to stay here until I can fly on Sunday, but she gave me 12 hours eviction notice. She also gave me a check yesterday for $100 for two weeks of work..

Texas?

location?

Talk to a lawyer ASAP

I didn’t say anything actually wrong as far as I remember, just talking to blue pilled people. I don’t know how a lawyer could help, what grounds do I have here, having signed a contract that says eviction can occur after termination. She needs the housing im in for new employees.

Are those mountain goats in the background? Looks like WA state.

Sorry to hear about that gas leak in your apartment op

Good.

What said. Do it quick

What state are you in?

You idiot you always seduce your female bosses, now she is jealous and will try to fuck you over instead of fuck you

Don't know what state this happened but typically a landlord is required to give 30 day eviction notice. Also, is the $100 back pay or what?

This subgenre of fed shilling spam has never been real but my favorite is the really long one where a fed shill claiming to be a young white collar college grad calls his black boss the n-word to his face.
Dear feds, we don't secretly desire to say the n-word, we secretly desire to walk down the street without getting murdered.

Uh, pretty much no state where a landlord can evict someone on 12-hours notice or anything less than 30 days if you've been there a month unless they've already taken you through the entire legal process. Call a lawyer tonight. Fuck that cunt.

This

I signed a one page “housing agreement” about eviction being 12 hours after termination. Didn’t I waive my rights?

And 30-days' notice is a major if. In *most states,* assuming it's month-to-month and not rent-regulated, yes, 30 days is probably accurate.

No way 12-hours is legally sufficient. That makes me think this post is bullshit, although I've seen landlords do dumber and more illegal stuff than that IRL.

Call a landlord/tenant lawyer in that jurisdiction tonight. Keep calling until one answers.

Attached: 104A2A70-563E-4096-83EC-25C9B853D044.jpg (1988x1662, 577.73K)

She has told me she’s called the police to have people removed before.