RUSSIA WILL ATTACK FINLAND

newsweek.com/finland-sweden-nato-russia-putin-aland-islands-1714647
finland is next, better be ready spurdos

Attached: finland-russia-tv.jpg (1200x600, 21.75K)

10 minutes we’re fucked i’m fucked shit

big bad mean russia!!!

Nothing will happen.
Nothing ever happens.
We will be talking about how close Russia is to invasion/nukes/attacking a western nation in 2023, 2024, 2025...

Nothing happens EVER it just very very slowly gets worse every day.

Russia attacked ukraine.

kill yourself s*rb dog

Attached: serbs when russian semen.gif (240x135, 827.97K)

about time

Attached: Sanna the NATO sex slave.png (575x617, 512.8K)

Rollin for Spurdo vs. Vatniks round II

Attached: 1639349815861.gif (475x289, 3.14M)

Bring it on! We will desttoy St Petersburg first and then Moscow!

And if Russia attacks Finland they will get raped by America. We already pledge intervention and have troops currently there. Russia couldn't take kyiv even though it's 40 miles from friendly borders. We skullfucked Iraq from across the planet.

Based

Attached: 439593059.jpg (718x808, 118.58K)

No they didn't. Russia didn't know where the true border was. NATO blurred the lines. It was a accidente.

why do all thirdies love russia so much?

>finland
lmao who the fuck cares, other than a bunch of gay bongs afraid of getting nuked

Spurdos woul destroy them again lol. Russia couldnt win 1vs1 against 2 years old reborn Poland in 1920.

Your country only attacks weak nations, with no military

Because they shitskins flocking to a giant turd like flies. Funny how white European countries all support Ukraine

>skullfucked a bunch of defenseless shepherds and children

Lol interesting way of remembering that

Iraq had a strong military you'd fucking spic dunce

Death to nato

But they kicked you out of Kiev, and sent you back to warsaw to sign a treaty, and you were receiving ww1 stockpile weapons against a country that was facing a civil war
No, it was fucking useles after being shatered by Iran, and the gulf war too

Is Saddam still alive? Nope are the baathists still running the government? Nope. Is his royal guard still fertilizer? Yep

That's nightmare fuel right there.

>Iraq's military was weak after you raped them the first time In the gulf war
Wow who would have guessed Mexicans have an average IQ of 80
Nice job spic mutt

Nice how you ignore the iran-iraq war

seems about right.

Attached: s rb dog.jpg (1080x1041, 99.46K)

You write like a nigger

Kek. Russia be losing half if not more of their fag army conquering ukraine. Fags wont do shit.

They had a better army than Ukraine And funny how you ignore the fact Ukraine's already been fighting for 8 years and Russia still couldn't take a city 40 miles away. Fucking pathetic

>Iraq
>Weak military
Lmao

You look like one you hue faggot ape. Why don't you suck that mongol Z dick I promise it won't make you any less brown

> We already pledge intervention and have troops currently there.
We did the same for Ukraine when we convinced them to dispose of their nukes

According to you, they were supposed to attack weeks ago. How many more weeks do I have to wait?

Attached: nato ball.jpg (830x2730, 322.17K)

With what army?

The white man from the west is at fault for every single bad thing that happens to them. Russia seems to share that sentiment. They look up to them like to a dad they never had.

This is so true. America is the retarded kid who tortures cats, but anything greater causes them to cower in fear. I cannot wait until the Chinese jackboot is on the neck of every enslaved Yank. I live to see the day!

>Could the political landscape possible be different 30 years later after Russia invaded and seized land from several countries
No user I don't think so my bad you're right. Jesus there's a lot of dumbfucks today