How the fuck are vaxies still getting pregnant? You niggers fucking lied...

How the fuck are vaxies still getting pregnant? You niggers fucking lied. I thought the libtards would be dead and infertile now. Is this just a dry run before Gates rolls out the real killshots (maybe monkeypox?)

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 1.25.39 PM.png (923x1202, 1.31M)

All the vaccinated are dead already, shill

vaccinate the newborn

it's more astounding that someone fucked her.

This is surreal , what boring and low level bait but you are gonna see the ten hundred american and canadians acting really gay

Counting your chickens before they hatch
lol, lmao even

vaccinate the unborn

It doesn't cause infertility it causes them to have miscarriage like crazy.

There may have been a... Slight miscalculation on our projections heh.

The child will be derived of its soul before it even makes it out of her gunt

>35 weeks pregnant
with what?

Attached: FA3NirfXoAs8vsd.jpg (600x453, 22.92K)

Why are unvaccinated not dead yet???? How it is possible they told us they will be dead by now

>It didn't affect me
>Therefore it was a problem for no one
Women are disgusting and incapable of empathy

A xeno nugger

My homie actually just lost his baby…
8mo horrible shit.
Feel so bad their white and super alpha
She was just dumb. Sucks.

How she managed not to shit for 35 weeks, my best is 10 hours

>Is this just a dry run before Gates rolls out the real killshots
Always be paranoid of delayed 'got ya's like this.

If she lives in a blue city, she likely received the placebo.

Remember: The COVID19 vaccine is still in a trial stage. YOU are the trial if you received the COVID19 vaccine. You chose to be a lab rat.

So much for informed consent.

People around me are having miscarriages everywhere.
Must be a cohencidence.

Probably just a result of Brazilian healthcare, goy

Oof she's going to regret posting that, hope one of you autists screen cap this

I did see data a while back that red states are getting the bad batches but it's kinda weird since most Republicans under 50 aren't getting vaxed unless forced

Moderna user said the child are the ones who will have their ovaries destroyed

Vaccinate the vaccine

You're literally retarded. Pay attention. The vax are dying. Hospitals are still overloaded. It's not covid they're dying from. They're having mischarges. They're getting aids. Stop watching MSM. Think for yourself for once.

Also consider that many who say they're vaxxed are lying so they can fly/goto restaurants/etc

Unvaccinate Pfizer

The vaccinated are all dead already, shill

People around me are all spontaneously miscarrying; one just flew over my house infact.

According to the Chinese government the vaccine causes infertility for about six months. Taking boosters may extend the problem but it appears to be a temporary one. And there have been a lot of miscarriages over these past two years.

Doesn't China use legit vaccines instead of mRNA though?

should we hope for a miscarriage and pray to kek that she loses the kid?
we can't have any non negative vaccine news...our reputation is on the line

Some people get lucky, some don't. The vaccine IS causing infertility though, birth rates have plummeted even further than they already were.

I would be pissed if the great die off doesnt happen. Either way the world is fucked and only the elite seem to know this, the normies and conspirifags are both ignorant in different ways.

The great culling had to happen. The reality is we are doubling earths population every 100 years on average we are on critical level now. Why is it a problem? Various problems all to with supply and demand.

>not enough housing
>not enough jobs (broken economy)
>not enough food and clean water.
>not enough natural fuels (we are exhausting them)
>not enough space, more buildings to cope with demand will burn out wildlife causing more food shortage.

Our system would eventually callapse on itself where our basic human needs would not all be adequately met. It would result in mass murder anyway between us because we humans are just too god damn stupid we have kids and then blame the government for them not giving us enough money its insane. Our instincts will always overpower us, thats why we have a population problem. Even Bill Gates has like 7 kids and he is obviously aware its selfish.

Imagine getting to the year 3000, our population would have to stop at around 50 billion if we somehow supported it the whole world would be burned out. Fuck that bitch as well, wheres the father? Oh thats right she is "living life" not enough time to have a relationship too busy having kids after kids. Fuck you!

Attached: Screenshot_20220417-221402_DuckDuckGo.jpg (720x1600, 382.56K)

Half the time they can't get pregnant, the other half of the time what comes out will make you wish they couldn't.