Job market BOOMING

imagine not having a job in 2022
the job market has literally NEVER BEEN BETTER in human history
if you can't get a job for $80k+ per year, you're either:
>autistic
>smell bad
>not applying

there is a massive labor shortage and companies are desperate to hire literally anyone they can find with a pulse.
what the fuck is your excuse?

NEETs literally all you have to do is shower, get a haircut, and send out some applications. if you can't get $60k+ right now you might as well rope

Attached: scr[1].png (1024x768, 72.92K)

I got a huge, legit substantial pay increase along with a new job

>inflation
>record levels on prices of everything from groceries to housing to job offers
gee i wonder why dollar amounts for everything are rising

motherfuckers can pay me with arable land from now on. allodial title too. fuck the bank digits and green paper. this is the starting point for negotiation.

Enjoy being poor forever. Fucking moron.

Same, we're already making it bros

these jobs are actually all garbage once you factor in 2k national rent and the energy and food prices in the markets where these “great” jobs are located. only people making money now are sucking the fed reserve tit or govt bbbbrrrrttttt

>wgbh
>axios
oh, swarthy....

there isn't a shortage of labor in the 25$ an hour range and up. there's a shortage in the lowest paid positions like McDs and walmart and bars and such. Maybe they should pay more. Labor is a commodity and it seems to be one that they won't pay extra for.

same but two months in to my comfy job where not much is demanded of me, i am still REPULSED by the concept that "working" 8 hours a day is seen as the norm.

It's not natural.

Noticing this too. Best labor market we've had in a while, but behavioral sink is so bad in the general population now after covid gibs that there are very few actual workers, with an aging population, disabled, mentally ill, people on gibs etc.

What are you going to do in the Middle East?

give it a couple more months, they will begging to flip burgers so they can take some fries home at the end of the day

it unironically is. i got hired to 6 different jobs since march 6th and ghosted or just didn't show up until i settled at the highest paying one. pretty based.

How many people's hours are getting cut right now? With people saving money for gas and food it means people not spending on other things which is going to cause a chain reaction. This article is damage control. Lay offs are going to happen its inevitable

I've been noticing waaay more ads recently. Old people retiring and vax deaths I suppose.

as soon as those damn stimmy checks stop going out and don’t forget about the unemployment!!! funny thing is wallstreet giveaways that restarted back in september of 2019 never stopped and continue to this day. damn greedy wagies causing inflation!

Why is there so much masshole shitposting happening today?

Damn it Carlos.

>as soon as those damn stimmy checks stop going out
they've already stopped. i haven't gotten one in ages
>and don’t forget about the unemployment!
how do people even get this shit

I hear this all the time from the republicans at work
>got daym biden stimulus rurnt the jerb market!
If getting back some of our own tax money was enough to get people to quit then what does that say about wages? They also won't acknowledge that people were quitting (getting fired) for 600$ a week payments.

Ok, what job should I look for that pays 80K+?

have you lrn2code yet? I hear you get coding socks for every language you learn.

>what job should I look for that pays 80K
just apply anywhere champ

Its not like that everywhere. My brother is a software dev and only getting 30,000 Euro. Americans get paid so much better its crazy

Sr. PACS Administrator. Just hired one in April for $130k @ 12% bonus + stocks

At my old job I cut down my actual workday to 3.5 hours. Any Forums finds a way.

Are these glowniggers?

>My brother is a software dev and only getting 30,000 Euro. Americans get paid so much better its crazy
as a software dev the most i ever made was $46k/yr [before taxes]

what are you talking about with stimulus checks? there hasn't been one in well over a fucking year

im just not gonna work is all

Why does everyone online say its pays way more? Like I started studying it myself but when I saw how poorly my brother was paid I stopped as I hated it and was only doing it as I thought it paid well. I work in a generic office job now just sending emails and filling out forms with zero stress and get paid 32,000 Euro.

1) I’m not going to work
2) Even if I did, I wouldn’t pay taxes
3) there’s nothing you can do about it, boomer

P.S. fuck kikes and fuck ZOGmerica ;-)

>30,000 Euro
Lol I made more waiting tables in college

I’ve been making over $80k for about five years now as a mechanical engineer. I just got a promotion into management, and now my total compensation is going to be closer to $200k

>you think people just go on the internet..and tell lies?

>Why does everyone online say its pays way more?
i have no fucking idea

Not sure this is applicable to Canada where credentialism runs rampant w/ HR fucks.

If those are experts, then I'm an expert on not believing them.

Full of shit nigger

I cannot believe it.