Is this true?

edmunds.com/about/press/leaf-blowers-emissions-dirtier-than-high-performance-pick-up-trucks-says-edmunds-insidelinecom.html

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-171858_Facebook.jpg (1079x1206, 654.4K)

That's absolutely fucking retarded

Nooooo don't stop blowing us

Doesn't really matter the specifics. One of the bills being voted on would do away with non-electric leaf blowers. Same with power washers.

imagine running a leaf blower through Canada

No

Kek

depends on what emission you're talking about.
that vehicle has a catalytic converter, so if they're talking about something that technology is capturing they could have a point.
regardless. I don't care
If you want less pollution, kill all the niggers

>Is this true?
No.

depends on the specific chemicals you're talking about when you say emissions. If it is CO2 then no. If you're talking the really nasty stuff then probably yes. that truck isn't burning its lubricant by design and is sending all its exhaust through a device that reacts the worst chemicals into less bad ones.

Fuck yard work in particular, just let it run wild. I mean just look at Africa! Beautiful!

Attached: 5585.jpg (231x218, 9.69K)

2 stroke engines are shit

I roll coal every where I go. Problem?

Attached: F-450_coal_rolling_Monster.jpg (330x377, 89.46K)

So they’re finally going after the Méxicans wallet… thinks shall become interesting then amogos

It'll be a proper redistribution of wealth. Lower income whites and nigs will cut their own lawns to avoid code enforcement fines. Mexicans will charge more for their landscaping fees because they'll have to spend 5x the time to constantly recharge battery packs. The inflated fee will only affect the wealthy who can afford a $300 lawn mowing.

Just another way to keep the lower class busy so that they don't have time and energy to revolt. And kill off a bunch of the clotshotters.

>trips
No problem, trips prove you're based af

Two-strokes are always dirtier; that seems excessive if we're talking total emissions, but may be correct in the ways of soot, CO, unburned fuel and such compared to a 4 stroke car designed with emissions requirements in mind, on open highway. Catalytic converters are extremely effective

Now they're going after the Mexican bagpipes

Have a you

No, 2 stroke engines are TOO good.
>Significantly lighter
>Less maintenance
>Cheaper to build
>Able to run on shittier fuel
Fuel efficiency is a wash, but thats’s because they always compare a modern 4-stroke with 2-strokes running glorified lawnmower carbs from the 60’s.
Imagine if a company was able to develop a MAF controlled direct injection 2-stroke car engine. Electric car industry would shit their pants and give up.
But it will never happen because Muh EmisHhuNs mandates making sure 2-stroke stays a dead tech.

>MAF controlled direct injection 2-stroke car engine.

Attached: coo.jpg (800x815, 84.96K)

So i will be charging my electric leaf blower with energy created by coal LMAO

Oh I am sure all those illegal beaners are going to get right on respecting a law banning their gas leaf blowers. We really do have idiots for legislators.

Get a
Toyota Prius 4 or a
Nissan Note e-Power

Both are less than 4l/100km or over 60MPG. Problem solved.