Aus/pol/

news.com.au/national/aussies-to-get-fourday-working-week-trial/news-story/190a67964807061fe045fb19dfad024d?amp

Attached: 1653694820122m.jpg (669x1024, 123.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMGMf9PG33E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1652580452126.png (527x868, 505.65K)

The Gold Coast is a fucken dump lads don’t even bother

Good. America would do well to emulate the Australian example, including your policy towards antivaxx and antimask chuds

Attached: 1653697073338.jpg (473x472, 38.45K)

but you won't do shit though
how about taking care of that nigger situation with your guns?
>t-that's not how it works!

You mean the cracker situation?

Attached: asiatic hispanic mutt face.jpg (509x680, 313.14K)

>america is not full of niggers, I-I swear!

Morning cunce, what are you chuds doing this morning?

same as every day my dude.
>wake up, fruit oat smoothie, half a joint, gym.

is "wacko" really a word for something awesome and fun there? or did tv lie to me?

Sounds alright, I've been up for a while, fed my dog, played with him for a while and now he's having a nap. Probably will have a coffee soon and make a bunch of smoothies for the day, should be in the gym myself but can't be fucked at the moment

>4 day working week.
Read the fine print.
You need to do 35 hours of KPI in 28 hours.
Have fun with that.

Attached: 1624397927593.png (512x378, 163.71K)

>did the tv lie to me?
does that need a real answer?

get to the gym, even if its just to use the sauna or something. nice in the winter

They push a four day work week but what is it really? Are you going to get paid the same as if you were still working 5? Otherwise whats the benefit? You can earn less overall? You get paid overtime for working a 5th?

I'm assuming this is heading for a drop in pay as well because no one can do 35 hours work in 28 hours (the proviso for keeping the same wage).

Attached: 1642563129325.png (300x300, 129.34K)

pretty sure the writers were jews. was a kids show. maybe they wanted to redefine a word to mean the opposite like they often do, but straight to fertile minds.

so it's not a colloquialism down there? means crazy/skizo to you, too?

Attached: disgusting non-mask wearer.jpg (701x1286, 341.39K)

Morning cob. Ill get up, make a banana smoothie, reheat some pizza, then plot the rest of my day from the couch. Too cold and wet to do much

>get to the gym
I'd never go back to one, have access to some equipment in the place I'm temporarily in though

A wacko used to be a crazy person, guess times have changed.

It can also be used as an exclamation.
>Wacko!
Depending on the situation it can be good, bad or indifferent.
Words like wacko, bonza and ripper aren't used that much any more thanks to the americanisation of this country and the electric jew.

Attached: 1624446545569.png (414x508, 189.6K)

Checked, yeah the weather isn't very fun at the moment. I don't have long to live so don't really care anymore.
Who else here /public housing waiting list/?youtube.com/watch?v=nMGMf9PG33E

dogs go wacko for shmackos

Welcome to the Central Coast line quiet carriage before we've passed all the chink stops (Eastwood, Epping, Hornsby).

Attached: 1638348843777.png (378x357, 74.22K)

The Rodney King Technique in FULL EFFECT.

Rodney King -

Did they show the video of Rodney getting pulled over by the cop? Something must've caught the cops eye.

MISSING. Magically gone~!

OK. A coincidence. How about the Police Encounter with the Cop? Real Life ain't like a Grand Theft Auto video game - backup doesn't just appear out of thin air. They have to get called, an allotted time happens, and back up arrives.

THE POLICE ENCOUNTER IS MISSING. All gone. Like magick.

What DOES the Rodney King video have?

Just 10+ cops appeared out of nowhere, right on top of a black man, just wailing on him.

Yet what was the story of the cops that they refuse to address? Like the story of the man in the domestic violence situation - no one wants to hear their story.

Their story was Rodney was high on PCP, it took so many men to keep him down, they needed 10+ officers just to stop him.

What's the competing story to this?

The niggers - WHITE PEEPO ARE EVO.

Fuckin' A. Every Time.

>Australian example
Yes chaim the talmud is a model for all

Attached: 372458366286.png (1015x1200, 2.19M)

>I don't have long to live
Shit, whats the story here mate?