I'm beginning to think the whole "hispanics are based and trad" thing is just a meme

I'm beginning to think the whole "hispanics are based and trad" thing is just a meme.

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-160456~2.png (1080x1351, 514.73K)

>i have to use it

Lol Hispanics will fuck anything that moved. Not a meme btw

they're not. they shit out kids and breed like feral animals. they all look like disgusting squat little imps that live in dumpsters. they literally just LOOK dirty even when they're clean. fucking rodents

>2017

This. Human shit. Just like niggers there are a few good ones, just like poo in loos... a few good ones here and there. Majority are utter filth that should be eradicated.
Let me make it perfectly clear I feel this same way about "whites" as well. Most are complete filth that should be burned away with the rest of the niggers.

Sometimes a guy is doing research and finds himself way too far down the wrong rabbitholes...

i am going to find this bitch and execute her. i am not joking. keep an eye out.

Send her off, user.
She deserves it
I'd strangle her to death if I knew her

FUCK ME JESUS.

Nothing in the us is based or trad, everything the jew touches becomes corrupted and a mockery.

They used to be.

Attached: cultura.png (1140x812, 182.94K)

Latinas are the most hyper sexual girls that I've ever met in my entire life. I lost my virginity to a 13-year-old Latina when I was fucking 12. They also practically pounced on me like a starving man on a Christmas ham when I went to Colombia when I was still in middle school. And I'm talking age rages from like fucking 9 all the way up to 45 or some shit. And I'm not even that good looking. I'm like a 7 at best.

>I'm like a 7 at best.
post body, or at least skin color

Now where is that video?

>I'm beginning to think the whole "hispanics are based and trad" thing is just a meme

It always was!
Degenerate leftoids bring in more and more spics, leftoids become more and more degenerate!
>I wonder if there is a link!?

Spics worhsip a made up demon lady of the dead. Why the fuck would anyone think they're based?

Attached: images.png (554x554, 23.52K)

stfu christcuck you all are annoying as fuck.

It always is. Spics are less than 20% of any state and conservatards like Bannon go insane over an election where less than a third swing Republican while white women swing by more than seventy percent

I'm pretty sure it's a look guis we're not rayciss gay op gone disastrously wrong

Funny you say that since the last time I look up the country that buys more of the drugs we made here are the cuck bitches cocksuckers cum skin faggots from the Amerimutt States of Cuckmerica.

There is no God but the Virgin Mary. Burn in hell, heathen.

>not just using an actual crucifix as a dildo
C'mon bitch. xxxhorror was great, dildoing with crucifixes and pissing on bibles, hot shit

Nice bait, Muhammed.

Attached: HEYSTINKYD.jpg (500x500, 24.86K)

Hey cum skin how does it feel that those spics you talk most of them are nammed Jesus, are you gonna worship them because they have the name of your lord? are you gonna suck on their smegma brown cocks like the good christ cuck that you are?
Nothing that I hate more than a LGBTQ faggot
A woman
and a Christcuck

Ok Fernando, I know your little brown shit skinned feelings are hurt. Keep typing paragraphs. Maybe if you type another one, you'll feel better about your life.
>you won't

Attached: IJUSTWANTEDABORGORWITHNOKETCHUP.jpg (640x528, 62.79K)

>her dad is a white chad
idk how to feel about this

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-164420~2.png (1080x1080, 745.79K)

Shut the fuck up moctezuma

Uh oh bleachbros not like this...

I imagine that this is the same kind of person who would get offended if somebody took a shit on koran and posted it online.

Always has been. The people who say that shit are either:
A: Spics
B: True mutts
C: Never met a spic other than José at their job.