Nationalism - i don't get it

I never understood the point of nationalism. Expecially the type of nationalism that leads you to becoming a soldier
A country at the end of the day, is a group of people living together. You don't know most of these people, and they don't know you. You are effectively strangers. And these strangers don't really give a fuck about you.
So why care so much about the country? Effectively a bunch of strangers? And whats even more strange to me is how some people sacrifice their lives for a country, a group of people, that don't give a damn about them.

Attached: 1647722607551.png (360x283, 113.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/izBeryk8AAc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>noooooo bad goy you shouldnt get attached to your homeland, it’s culture and it’s history just keep consoooming!!!
also leaf, kys

>You don't know most of these people, and they don't know you. You are effectively strangers. And these strangers don't really give a fuck about you.
No?

Anglo-Canadian moment

Attached: 1558662814998.png (739x468, 317.92K)

thats because your race dont belong to this lands. no jew no nigger and no whitenigger will ever love the motherland because all of them are invaders, even the mutts (those with native blood) love their country, every other race hate this lands and spect only proffit of them of the people and the culture surrounding them

>NEETionalism
Based, the ancestors knew

Yes, why should you be attached to those things?
>be attached to what strangers in the past did
I don't understand.
i don't love pakistan either tho
i'm a brown paki btw
yes.

Attached: 0d0.jpg (1195x1367, 173.48K)

You are a raceless globohomo mongrel who never has belonged to a nation or tribe or race or ethnicity so don’t expect anything from yourself besides farting and complaining on the internet

Attached: C6E7ACE7-3AC0-415F-B5A1-90001AD00B48.jpg (345x429, 39.7K)

Yup.

Attached: cegorach_1.png (301x400, 184.77K)

I'm pakistani

Local representation is the reason

Because you will be defeated by those who do
The universe is simple
In a reductionist sense, all conflict is over space, therefore every tactic is useful

i am sorry you dont belong nowhere. attachment is part of human despite what feminist and newage bullshitters say

desu I kina get why you leafs feel this way, canada has no ethnic population, you’re most likely french or brittish but you werent born there and dont live there so why you should care about a land your ancestors took hundreds of years ago. Correct me if I’m wrong here

>immigrant
>living in canada
no, you can never truly understand
you can attempt but you will never really know

you would get it if you lived in a country to be proud of.

Attached: 415660860330.gif (220x254, 1.72M)

>a group of people, that don't give a damn about them.
Thats not nationalism, ofcourse a nationalist cares about his people

>Paki pajeet mutt rape baby, He didn't have a chance :(

Nationalism only works and only matters in context of ethnonationalism. In that context society is then a macrocosm of the family unit, the smallest unit of society.

>A country at the end of the day, is a group of people living together.
We've tried but they just will not let us be. We are bombarded 24/7 being called white supremacist, nazis, baby murderers, taliban, public enemy #1. We are fucking tired of it. WE CANNOT WITH WITH THESE PEOPLE. We will have to wipe them from the earth so we can live a peaceful life.

Attached: zcvjjhzzzzz.gif (268x212, 1.91M)

Your understanding of a Nation is a modern Talmudic understanding, get educated faggot.

Why should I care about what some paki thinks? Stop acting like whites owe you an explanation

I never understood Islam or Judaism. Expecially the type of Islam that makes you go boom and the type of Judaism that makes you subvert. At the end we are all goys and infidels to you. So why care so much about blowing yourself up or subverting others
>Incase of a jew
>Incase of a pedo worshiper

Attached: 1654429958460.jpg (800x581, 536.11K)

You're a fucking immigrant that's why.
Born and raise New Brunswick Canada, dalhousie region.
I love my home town, I love my countrymen and I love my mountains and oceans, I'd literally kill for these people.
youtu.be/izBeryk8AAc
Guess that makes me an idiot, I suppose..but once you have something like that you just can't let it go.
I literally get teary eyes thinking about da boys back home.
>They're strangers.
Immigrant, Toronto or Vancouver I bet too.
Even my buddies from Saskatchewan feel right at home in NB, fuck you.

Digits have spoken

>>be attached to what strangers in the past did
Those "stangers" are my family, the people who made kids that made me.
Fuck off.
You're not from Canada, you're not from around the bar.

Digits don't lie.
We cant live with these people.

He is a paki in a foreign land, a rootless cosmopolitan like the jew, ofcourse he wont understand nationalism because he doesn't belong anywhere, he can never understand no matter what he reads

Thats not relevant to your own personal life tho, and its not as big of an issue in the modern world either
i have no sense of nationalism for where i come from either
thats not the point. As a nationalist, you are caring about a group of people that don't care about you specifically. ie strangers. Even if they are nationalists, which many people are not, they won't care about you specifically.
what are you talking about
lol no, even in an ethnostate its not as tho people are gonna care about strangers. Its not a big family like you claim

Attached: 90019012_p0.jpg (1300x1400, 786.74K)

This is based, on the other hand you filthy pakis can go back and compete with Indians in street shiting competitions

Attached: 1653388831455.jpg (657x1024, 108.9K)

I would suggest you face the reality that the foundation of this world was built on the Nation-state system which has been in place since the dawn of recorded history and legally recorded since the early 1800s. It is the natural order of things. It is nature itself. People who want you to be weak and hopefully die are trying to replace that system with one that will allow them to engage in horrific things like human sacrifice and transhumanism with impunity because they think they can.

The low trust society we have today is a symptom of this, not an argument against nationalism.

Attached: 1619286579768.jpg (2048x2048, 1.64M)

CALLED IT.
Never come to my neck of the woods, unless you wanna learn about Canadian history in which case pull up a chair and have a next red, king sized.

Attached: MIxTRAC1-3.jpg (600x469, 126.54K)

Only applies to anglos, we've been here 450 years and separated from France for like 250, We only belong here, nowhere else. Going from US-lite to Québec feels like a different country. Anglos on the other hand used to Identify as English, then they switched to Canadian, and every immigrant that comes here identifies as Canadian as well, they sold their Identity while ours is getting stronger. They have to say "old stock Canadian" to refer to white anglos, so they don't sound to uninclusive. Here in Québec you can't say you're québécois if you're a migrant, you'll get laughed at.

Good read on Anglo-French relations in canadian history