Monkeypox is exploding out of control with no end in sight and there's no /MOG/ thread, no news...

Monkeypox is exploding out of control with no end in sight and there's no /MOG/ thread, no news, just silence and gaslighting. We have pandemic 2 electric boogaloo on our hands and it's being suppressed or written off as just a fag disease. 2 years ago Any Forums would have seen what's happening. Now Any Forums is just as oblivious as normies about the impending disaster which is brewing.

Attached: Picsart_22-06-10_17-00-49-851.jpg (1080x1120, 115.27K)

Why call it 'monkey' pox. Cut the bullshit and call it what it is: faggot pox.

Yep, this is what I'm talking about.

Weaponized smallpox didn't come from monkeys.
Hey y'all remember two weeks ago when bill gates, the bio weapon front man for the government, said it would be a darn shame if there was a smallpox epidemic for no reason. Monkeypox is that.... and they created it to use on you the general population.

why do gay people insist on fucking animals too? This is how we got aids as well.

It only affects faggots, so I'm safe. Countries like the US, UK, and Israel is fucked. Most of the world is fine.

Youre a fuckin faggot

Just waiting for 20 more replies like these until this thread dies. You faggots won't see what's coming until it's too late.

Because it's something that only the vaccinated or homosexual have to worry about. Which one are you?

> linear scale
nothingburger

>monkeypox outbreak right before fagmonth
>Monkeypox explodes like fire
>shockedpicachuface.jpeg

If you stop sucking cocks and eat asses and fucking each other's asses and getting fucked in your ass, you won't have to worry about faggotpox.

Lol how to generate hype fail.
You will never be like us.
Best bet would be to recruit one of us maybe?

he's probably a "vaccinated" homosex.

So OP is fucked then. I’m surprised he was able to stop sucking dick long enough to post this thread

Cases are growing exponentially, and that's with UK and Spain suppressing cases recently, and the U.S. doing virtually zero testing. Cases are way higher. This is being hidden from the public, and you faggots are buying it.

Good, I don’t care anymore just make SIGA moon

Attached: D452BB82-2024-478F-9951-E1987D4C60E2.png (1637x910, 1.69M)

>impending disaster

Gays and other sodomites dying from another disease that spreads mainly through degeneracy is not a problem, its a blessing.

Attached: 1644123286396.jpg (400x394, 27.96K)

they convinced you that only black people could catch bill gates virus, now they'll convince you only fags get bill gates virus #2

>deaths: 0

>monke see
>monke do
>monke got his booster too
>monke is as dumb as rocks
>pfizer gave him "monke pox"

Attached: c46.png (1200x802, 70.88K)

Attached: OP.jpg (680x709, 57.62K)

Monkeypox is 100% a fag disease. They’re saying it’s airborne as cope to not make faggots feel bad

But it is a faggot pox. Uhh not my problem?

>moneypox detected
>k

Attached: 1654195818753.gif (179x188, 17.39K)

SAGE ALL FEILDS
1. its the vax
2. its the vax
3. its the vax
4. its the vax
5. its the vax
6. its the vax
7. its the vax
8. its the vax
(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

you aren't as smart as i am. you're going to die

fucking monkeypox faggot monke-fucker nigger disease

They're saying it's a fag disease as cope to make you think this is a nothingburger.

> only the vaccinated or homosexual have to worry about
Sounds like bullshit to me

calling Any Forums normies deserves to be pruned actually learn the diffrence between purebloods and mudbloods chud

>testing
hahhahaa
>imagine a desease so deadly you need a test to know you have it

Real pandemics are pushed under the rug because it has no method of control so real panic sets in that can't be manipulated.

It is a nothingburger. They're not even hyping up another gay and fake pandemic over this.

african niggers actually die a lot cuz they are too poor

So fags fucked animals again and created superaids...how is this my problem again?

Another gay pandemic. Who cares about the homo who have sex with ten plus partners a week. Sucks that normies are gonna catch it from touching homos.

Shut the fuck up you naive faggot. You did the same hysterics when covid china videos was popping out. I won't fall for the same trick twice.