What’s with all threads lately seething about Christianity? Is it due to pride month?

what’s with all threads lately seething about Christianity? Is it due to pride month?

Attached: D88B041A-0A21-475C-8669-5B8101336FAD.jpg (600x450, 31.38K)

Yes. Faggots hate the truth.

>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB
>MUH ECELEB
MUH ECELEB

Help me out Any Forums. My gf (blond hair, blue eyes) is a fundamentalist that doesn't believe in evolution or old earth. I told her my salvation isn't dictated on whether I believe the earth is 6 thousand or 6 million years old and she got mad.

What do?

Attached: tenor(4).gif (493x498, 1.35M)

imagine if ur leader had a micro penis and stuck a bannana up his ass on camera

Attached: BC5089E5-81E0-405B-926F-2FB19A366262.jpg (576x438, 50.99K)

I used to watch TJ A LOT when I was 14-15. I saw all of his vids and I was even a mod on his BlogTV channel for a while. In fact, I talked to him on the phone twice for over an hour each time, sharing stories from my life and hearing about his. Thinking back on all that is pretty surreal considering he turned out to be a sexual freak whose antics with a minor almost got him put in prison. I can't help but think the only reason we ever spoke was because he wanted to diddle my teenage ass. Groomers, man.

They need a win so they're trying to finish off christcucks. Turns out defying nigs and professing the joys of cutting off your own cock don't provide feelings of success

Might be because there's more christians here than there used to be and they're getting to be even more annoying than they've been in the past. It's rare to have a thread now where some cuck doesn't come in to post spam from their jewbible. Anyways, if there's pushback I'm all for it.

She's probably too good for you.

Kikes fear Christianity because they know that it's effective at countering their efforts to subvert the Goyim. Hardcore White Christians tend be happy, socially conservative, get married, and have lots of children - all of which enrages both kikes and their shitlib allies.

Without Christians, this world would already be Jewish dominated tranny hell. Like not "on the way there", but already there for like a thousand years. Most Christians are pretty stupid, like most people generally, but we believe in standards of human decency that are reinforced by a faith in an ultimate judge. Take that away, and you end up with vast oceans of human animals who pursue whatever the fuck they want refardless of how it affects others. They may have morals and values, but those usually have nothing to do with love for humanity. You get people who will fuck, eat, sleep, get fucked up on 10 different drugs, and murder their neoghbor because they just don't feel like life is worth living if they're not following their passions. If all Christians died tomorrow, you'd end up on some elite kike's dinner table in some underground temple to Moloch somewhere.

>overweight, sexual degenerate who preys on minors and has clear hygiene problems told me that Christianity is bad.

When are people going to take a critical look at militant atheists and realize they are the most unhappy and often perverted people you will find. These people are soulless because they are completely unequipped to handle life's struggles and live entirely for physical pleasures.

I can understand having problems with organized religion but true happiness requires faith in a higher power.

Attached: Georgians-orthodox-christians-from-the-Ruisi-Urbnisi-bishoprics-2.jpg (500x375, 110.29K)

Yes.

>true happiness requires faith in a higher power.
Respectfully disagree, although most atheists are totally insane.

I respectfully disagree. There are a few decent Christians, but 99% are awful people, completely indistinguishable from cultural marxists. As far as I'm concerned they've always been a subversive force, regardless of the good they've done (and they have done some good too.) They're the bastard child of the Roman empire and Rome was a degenerate multiculturalist shithole.

Anyways, whether they were useful in the past or not is relatively moot, because they're actively subversive today regardless.

Apparently some people don't trust Jew-invented religions that were written in a Jew language, pushes Jew culture and stars only Jewish characters. Must be trannies.

That's true, I'm not going to say its a "non-issue", but it certainly is a non-issue for the basis of salvation. It falls in the same category as the rapture of the church. It doesn't hurt you to believe in it or not. When God said "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth", and goes through the next 6 days, it could very well have been there was massive amounts of time that had elapsed between the days.

Evolution, in the most common interpretation of the word by modern definitions, is fake and gay. God created species correct the first time. There are small changes/adaptations (microevolution) over time, but a species stays the same (dog does not become a horse, apes do not become humans, etc).

Attached: 1624583806546.gif (360x270, 1.26M)

Christianity is just a bunch of desert larping that gets old.

Yeah we are really doing well as a society now that we've disowned it.

anti-Semitic gays are the most ungrateful creatures in existence

Attached: 9C5F9D78-DA0E-4ADD-92BA-03E9DCDECF7F.png (750x1334, 330.43K)

IF you need a religion to tell you whats right and wrong you are stupid.

99% of people are stupid, obviously.

says every atheist ever right before doing something degenerate and rationalizing

>continues to behave even after teacher has left the building
Who has the slave morality now?

Could you elaborate on the subversiveness aspect? I'm guessing it's the universal love and you're more "tribal"? There's this argument that often comes up when atheists debate Christians and Christians bring up the "without God, no morals" thing where atheists will respond "if you need God to tell you not to do X, then you're just a bad person". I am the guy who needs God to tell me not to do X or I would have done horrible things to people by now. I am generally disgusted by most people and look down on them for being stupid annoying. I am naturqlly very antagonistoc/avoidant because of it. However, I keep a small circle of people that I like and I feel a strong sense of loyalty to them. That nationalist impulse to repel everyone foreign to me. If I dodn't believe in an afterlife that was determined by my actions in this life, I wpuld probably be the Atomwaffen type. Thing is, this is human shortsightedness getting the better of me. Flourishing requires peace and cooperation as well as humility and restraint - things which humans are exceptionally bad at embracing unless they fear God.

Im a conservative and if im gonna listen to any "wisdom" from bronze or iron-agers its gonna be my own ancestors. Read the Havamal, faggot.

Imagine a person so miserable they stick a banana up their ass because you're a Christian and they have a different belief on the afterlife. If nothing happens after we die then why does it matter so much to atheists that they will literally make atheism their whole identity? Peculiar to say the least.

I don't even know what the fuck that means.

>Im a conservative
Lol retard.

It means everyone here is a faggot.

Well, I look at it comparatively in the sense that the pre-feudal tribal societies were impossible to subvert in the sense that happened during the aftermath of Roman expansion, i.e. the feudal/christian era. No jew would ever be able to buy a pass for himself and his nigs in a ethnically pure tribal society, because obviously they would all stick out as sore thumbs. Keep in mind that every single Jew in the west is descended from Jews who came here during the feudal/Christian period. Sure, they got pogrommed a bit now and then, the bingbongs chased them out and they would go to germany, and then the germans chased them out and they would go back to bingbong etc. But it can't really be denied that they all came here during and due to how they could just pretend to be converted and find some hospitality in countries where they didn't belong.

It's not a completely fair assessment overall, because obviously we needed some civilized structure to compete and the one we got certainly wasn't the worse that could have been. I think Crhistianity has (or at least had) a lot of good things going for it.

Don't like the thing about how converts are accepted in regardless of race and shit like that though. And you can say that's a misinterpretation of scripture like Christians here often say, but that doesn't change the fact that almost all Christians interpret it that way, and have done so throughout history too.

N A N N E R

Stupid laws that effect everyone else. Like abortion. An embryo is a parasite. So is a faggot, but thats another story. Also why ban abortion when it helps keep the niggers down?

If freedom is restarded im the king of retards nigger tool.