Who wins?

A literal kike who undermined his host nation, ended up being hated then executed. Then later made the mascot for peadophiles with gold.

OR

Prince Siddhartha (Buddha), A prince who unconditionally loved his people and made it his life's mission to free his people from suffering. Was loved by all.

Attached: buddhadingdong.jpg (1484x989, 703.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_precepts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Canaanites.

Attached: Yahweh.jpg (4076x2832, 3.01M)

Imagine being such a subversive piece of shit you attempt to dichotomize two men who were talking about the exact same thing, and then pit them against each other.

You're a retard for not understanding either religion.

>be (((perennialist)))
>accuse others of being subversive to traditions

Attached: 565465464.png (300x229, 61.17K)

Do you even follow the 5 precepts user? Doubt it

>be (((perennialist)))
I don't even know what the fuck that even is.

>all religions are the same!
>muh one road up the mountain!111!!
>*what even is perennialism*
So I guess someone else subverted you into being one unknowingly then. The intrigue thickens...

I’d rather follow desert Jew then obvious demonic entities. There is only one god though and he is unknowable

>talking about the exact same thing.

Because the "KikeBible" and the "Dharmapada" are the exact same teachings?
typical kike response!

>all religions are the same!
>muh one road up the mountain!111!!
I didn't say nor imply any of those things either, what the fuck are you talking about?

Buddhism has 8 precepts, not 5. You dumb paddy!

No they're not, but it's evident if you read a lot of new testament apocrypha and the gnostic material that Jesus was talking about the same thing, letting go of the world and leaving it. Which is the same thing as attaining Nirvana.

The only reason the bible reads differently from things like the Pali canon for example is because it has been changed, edited and censored over the course of how ever many centuries by larping, scheming, retard fucking hylics like you.

>two religions that are polar opposites are actually the same
>i never implied they are the same

Attached: 1435331224471.jpg (535x462, 53.79K)

He’s conflating perennialism with universalism, don’t worry about these shills. I am ordained in a Zen sangha and think Christ was the ultimate teacher and badass.

It has both and many more.

>Polar opposites
You've clearly never sincerely studied either then with any modicum of effort. Stop replying to me you fucking retard, unless you can formulate a coherent argument.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_precepts

Lol you're an autist retard

Jesus, because he has a written text with the imperialistic old testament text that justifies spreading religion by the sword and genociding his enemies. Buddhists on the other hand is a philosophy around escaping reality and avoiding all suffering, a philosophy who will never put up any significant resistance or create any significant power base

>Jewish divide and conquer
Heyyy there rabbi, whatcha doin!
fucking jews man, fucking jews

You clearly didn't read the New Testament. Because you Jews wouldn't want to swallow your own poison.

>i know what the texts originally said
powerful
I have. Discrimination is the first step toward knowledge, and if you can't even distinguish Christianity from Buddhism then I doubt you'll ever achieve any form of insight.

Lay is 8. Sangha monkhood goes well over 200

Never hear it as just 5 though.

i smell pajeet.

I have my foreskin. Can you say the same mutt?

same being

Pajeets are hindu. Buddhists is promenent in Asia. Dumbass!

hmmm bot sentences...

type

i@®mN¢T$B0}

real quick

pajeeto