RUSSIA GOES FULL USSR AGAIN! BRINGS BACK LADA!

Lada, recently re-nationalised by the Russian government, presents "Lada Granta Classic 2022", proudly getting rid of foreign influences:
- no ABS
- no ESP
- no GPS (or even RU satnav)
- no seat belt pretensioners
- no airbags
- no 21st century emission restrictions (Euro-2)

twitter.com/spook_info/status/1534980405182578690

Attached: 1.png (588x691, 273.77K)

That's some suspicious flag...

Ywnbaw

I wish they made a car without that shit here. Although the emissions I understand. Airbags too.
The rest of it can go.

ah, yes, the random person from twitter, my favorite source for factual and unbiased information on all sorts of topics. thank you for bringing this to me once again, friend.

Nooooo you can't build a car that's not full of microcontrollers that make it impossible to service yourself!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1640801320130.jpg (474x474, 57.09K)

So much SOVL

Looks pretty fucking based to be honest, it also doesn't have the cucky EU "we can shut off your vehicle" bullshit in it. Based.

Based
Globohomo can't track you down in your Lada

it's the flag of Uraguy

Wtf I love Russia now, all those additions to make vehicles more "safe and environmentally friendly" are a Jewish scam to enrich vehicle parts manufacturers

That looks cool. I'd consider buying one if I knew I could get parts for it.

nah it's ugly

It's NATO

>no airbags
lol

Were people crashing a lot before abs and esp was introduced?

You don’t need that shit to drive, yes it’s nice but it’s not necessary

I bet its a cheap, easy to fix car that everyone can buy. Instead in the west we get tens of thousands of dollars in electronics that no one asked for and we end up with expensive bs cars.

Yes, people wonder why boomers could buy a muscle car to get laid by working a summer job

Based, fuck the west, nato, the UN and the EU.

>- no seat belt pretensioners
>- no ABS
I'd add these two, the rest is bullshit.

Wondering why they don't just use Dacia Sanderos?

Why don't Russia just copy and steal toyota schematics? Mass produce COROLLAS for every Russian!

Attached: 1654745830560.png (400x300, 113.74K)

Oh no, a simple, repairable and affordable car that isn't plagued by planned obsolescene, fellow clownsociety-sisters, how do we cope?

>dat ground clearance for a shitbox
5/7 would thrash on backcountry roads

Exactly, maintenance would be alot less than the EU counterpart.

You're an idiot. Good goy.

>Were people crashing a lot before abs and esp was introduced?
You kinda need ABS since most cars aren't tuned properly and most drivers can't modulate a brake under pressure, so it's fairly necessary.

ESP is bullshit, especially in front-wheel-drive cars.

based

based nonpozed chad car

Please tell me it comes with dashcam linked directly to worldstarhiphop instead of onstar?

Im gonna import ten. Match me!

Z

Globohomo flag, tranny department.

Attached: 0CF6719F-E4D7-4561-A874-DA8065CFFF4D.jpg (804x904, 428.82K)

>memeflag linking to tranny faggot twatter

Attached: 2675620857ca3c90de109310c2ce7b61.jpg (478x470, 38.15K)

Putin mentioned in one of his speeches / interviews in relation to the Ukraine special operation that one good thing about the sanctions is that it removes all foreign competition from their stores which opens up for Russian companies and products to be able to compete and get in to the market. So in that sense, long term, the sanctions might not be so bad at all.

Interesting.

well fucking great! now its going to be 2 years until were all crawling on the ground to breathe with outer space just a hands reach away

You mean Russia is actually making real cars? Good shit.

>sus

Attached: quiqui.gif (400x225, 2.96M)

It should have the most modern filters tho..

Based, fuck modern cars

Kys troon faggot.
You'll never be a woman.

Attached: 1616419101161.jpg (248x250, 7.98K)

They're crashing more now.. because despite all the gimmicks it all comes down to licensing and drivers training.
Any bozo gets a license here, you'll see these plastic shit mobiles embedded in someones house or totalled on the street.

Starting price of 727 900 ₽

Lol nigger I can get a car cheaper than that in Canada

Thats a good point we fill the tires with liquid latex and take out every stinger in the European union for shits n giggles then go on a peace convoy to ukraine to protest the burning of tanks

They live in an icy country you dusty faggot.

T. Montana

Price? Everything is sellable if the price is right

Looks like a Saturn from the late 90s

thats repurposed Renault they stole their factory LOL

I Live in an icy country and it's fine if you have good tires. Abs and esp are mostly there to protect people who don't understand ice = icy

This sounds like a fun car. The no airbag thing is a dealbreaker. Because half of Russia is all chinky at this point, and they likely are moving disasters waiting to happen on the road.

Have to go back to 1971 for cars, 1973 for trucks to not buy a bullshit faggotmobile in American.
Good for Dima this is a step in the right direction for the world.

At least when you up the hood you know what your going to find.

Attached: 1654434802429.jpg (588x1024, 135.07K)

Fuck, I want one now. Just an engine on a frame is all most of us ever wanted.

ABS almost killed me once

Look at that, pure shitbox SOVL unlike the overregulated western crap right now.

Airbags are a giant meme, they're very VERY rarely effective.

Real belt pretensioners is the most important thing here.

Nah, I've got a classic that only has lap seatbelts.. and that's pretty much it for safety devices.
It doesn't even have AC or a brake booster.

When I put discs on all four wheels I'll add the booster. So far it's not needed.

4 cylinder? 40 mpg?
I'll take one.

>cheeki breeki

Attached: xlqj4burl67y.jpg (800x541, 106.86K)