Obama says we have to change

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1535274255201574913
Is he talking to democrats or republicans?

Attached: Obama.jpg (595x585, 67.09K)

* monkey noises intensify

He's talking about rounding up white males in prison camps before the food runs out.

and? he’s not the president anymore, all he can do is talk

Hate: aka dont criticize or question anything we tell you to do.

He’s talking to the American people who don’t vote Democrat enough so Dems have to spend more money rigging elections.

So he’s going to recommend defunding the Alphabet? Intriguing!

He is t alking about you Any Forums

Attached: Bait leaf.png (625x626, 66.25K)

That filthy halfbreed should go suck on his wife's cock.

Death to kikes

Obama is an illegal alien

that "nigger" speaks more eloquently then any faggot on this board and probably has a much higher IQ

does buying a luxury villa on Florida coast qualify as climate change denier?

This is a direct result of his "hope and change" campaign

>conspiracy theories

Attached: Conspiracy21.jpg (828x810, 88.3K)

Any Forums is like 95% disinformation. When I fact check anything on this board, it's almost always wrong

Leftist detected opinion discarded

These criminals can’t just get away with their deeds, keep fucking pushing until greed causes you too inevitably lose.

Me names elisa doolittle an I speaks me qweens engerlish best that that goliwog me luv

>Disinformation agent says we need to stop the "disinformation"
Ok, cool.

Attached: 04715615610586.png (2642x1598, 3.75M)

Chew soap, nigger.

Eloquence is just a perception. The fact of the matter is the nigger is wrong.

how about some coin you cheap motherfucker!

>muh IQ
Lol what are you 12?

nigger

this, and honestly i would help him. Whites have caused a majority of the damage we’ve seen in the last two years, especially contributing to hate online

Fuck that treasonous Marxist piece of bathhouse-hopping coke-snorting garbage.

Attached: 1635659519875.jpg (341x260, 32.91K)

I'm pretty sure he wants Internet censorship, but only for racism & other forms of free thinking

Attached: 1645458791309.gif (800x1000, 1.03M)

Uh I'd uh beg to uh differ with you uh there.

>must detoxify discourse
>must silence our opponents and their opposing views that we falsely label conspiracy theories
God I hate Bathhouse Barry and his nigger tranny husband so damn much

yeah you can have an opinion as long as its ours kind of deal! fuck him! he spent his time droning retards from abroad a typical murdering bastard which ever way you look at it
Wont be listening to this cunt about creating peace anywhere he didnt do that himself the cheeky bastard!

....and that is why I did not hesitate when President Biden asked me to form a Department of Factual Accuracy
....he has promised to afford me all the tools I need to ensure that American citizens like Betsy and Dan Williams in Kansas or Lupe and Liona from Fort Worth are not tainted by the disgusting lies spread to us from the Kremlin