Being a poor white is fucking horrible

So i grew up outside DC in an upper middleclass suburb but because i was spoiled rotten i never developed a work ethic and just majored in polisci and then did "nothing" after college.

I work in a warehouse for a snack company, rent a room from strangers, and live in a neighborhood where there is almost no white people. its mostly beaners and spattering of niggers. I can't believe how shitty these people's lives are, how many kids spics shit out, how many niggers at my job tell me "mayne i got keeds(kids)" even though they're poor as fuck.

America is a fucking nightmare for white people unless you're some coding dorkus faggot that can afford that $2500 studio downton. I carry a 6 inch flashlight with a flipout glass breaker stud on the end in case i have to put craters in some niggers head on the bus ride to work.

There was a nigger who claimed to have just gotten out of jail openly and loudly saying he hated crackers, how they stole this country, how original humans came from africa. I almost want to go teach english overseas but asians are too insular and piss me off

There's no solidarity among white people at all, especially when you factor in class. i hate blue collar people for being generic "muh football/truck" faggots and i hate white collar white people for their fake faggot jen psaki demenaor.

ihopethere'smoreshootingsinminecraftthevideogame

Attached: tAvI_vyN_400x400.jpg (400x400, 12.56K)

>because i was spoiled rotten i never developed a work ethic
okay so you misclicked, this isn't Any Forums

>coding dorkus faggot
You called?

Why not become cute instead? ^_^

Attached: 1651022231268.png (960x802, 1.22M)

Keep up the demoralisation Moshe. See where it ends.

yes being a poor white is maximum dog eat dog, the worst is when you escape it you feel so alienated from everyone. like I'm supposed to care about some cunt at work buying a house with a wine cellar? These people are so far removed from my experience it's like trying to talk to an animal.

Being poor is tolerable if you're consistently drunk.
Unfortunately that coats money too.

This thread is hitting me in the feels.

Use your degree to get a job you fag.

yea thats EXACTLY the kind of faggots im talking about. they regularly are discussing purchasing completely worthless material items like a wine cellar, etc when you yourself don't spend money on anything that isn't necessary (if required or because you're aggressively saving money)
the novelty of alcohol has worn off for me. after a tallboy 6 pack of budweiser i just feel sleepy, dehydrated, and midlly sick. didn't use to be that way but at 31 its just meh

>I almost want to go teach english overseas but asians are too insular and piss me off
Come home white man

>$300 apartment in the best neighborhood in the country
>Friendly smiling people everywhere I go
>Girls openly flirting
>Guys drinking on patio bars spot me walking by and offer me a beer
>Friends from a dozen different countries, white south africans are the coolest people you'll ever meet.
>Learned to code in my free time and landed a $60k remote job easily.
>save 80% of my monthly take home pay
>tons of travel opportunities

Why are you subjecting yourself to Muttmerica?

Relatable. Bump

Attached: 9DE35184-3AE2-44EA-BB15-F7870983AE6E.jpg (400x400, 15.99K)

It's something I've been fighting to deal with, the poor days were fucking awful and yeah many of my friends at the time ended up fucking me over, but there were a lot of good experiences as well. there was a type of peace in just surviving day to day and doing what you needed to do to survive.
But now everyone that hasn't managed to escape has just obliterated themselves on drugs or is already dead or imprisoned, and everyone that hasn't had such a past has the depth of a fucking puddle. Such cases

shut up you anglo faggot, getting "any" degree doesn't just give you a highpaying white collar job anymore. get with the times and stop talking like its the middle ages you fucking weasels

glad to hear it but
>just learn to code in your free time
im pretty confident im too lazy and low iq to do this. best i can do is some call center faggotry for remote work, but i will be investigating that when i have adequate savings

Your a fucking retard complaining on the internet about your shitty life instead of improving it. You have manifested your reality, because most probably you aint shit, and never have been.

The poor are retarded.

I went for polisci too, and now I’m back in college for an accounting degree. Boomer parents man, they really fuck you with the whole “follow your passion” meme. Thankfully I was able to gaslight and guilt trip them into paying more for me, so they’ve avoided me ghosting them in the nursing home later on. Diplomacy has triumphed. Stay strong man, maybe look into abstaining a more useful degree at some point, unfortunately it’s a dorkus eat dorkus world now and a lot of competing with faggot wrath virgin rage simps is required now.

Obtainign*

Just come out here man. Everything is easier, and if you hate it, then you can always fuck off back to the swamp.

You can fake a resume and find tons of jobs online doing brain dead easy tasks. If you can create a facebook group and manage who is allowed to see the group and who can post, then you have the technical aptitude to do TONs of remote "office" work.
Companies will hire you and let you work remotely, because they can pay you less than they are paying some bimbo to come into the office everyday, and start drama.

Also, teach jobs are simple and can be found in one day if you're clean shaven and white. The teaching jobs pay more than what a local doctor makes.

Fuckin hell
Bump

Attached: 2C63F8D0-B388-4509-88B6-B45E27275C52.jpg (700x368, 52.33K)

you could always kill yourself

at least im not a faggot anglo with a dumb accent from thousands of years ago. get with the times.
good for you and that is a worthwhile degree for sure.
>more useful degree
im a bit of schizoid and ive realized that the best kind of jobs for me are solitary work with no direct interaction with people. right now i make 26.50 to just throw lightweight boxes of chips around so thats pretty decent for me.

i wanna crack $30 an hour and considering nobody likes these jobs, or wants to work alone its possible. i don't want anymore debt. i paid off 40k of student loans back in 2017 working two jobs. im not going into debt ever again

Also you don't come off as a race mixer, but if you love it here and want to stay, it is very very easy to find a wife. All the girls here just want to get dicked down and have babies. You can also buy a very nice home for about $50,000 if you leave the city. Condos in the city go for between $45,000 to $100,000

yea thats pretty much what i was saying. i could go for those remote data entry-tier jobs who are paying less in exchange for remote work. I also have a TEFL (but never used it) that i got in thailand. i spent a year there turning up and cooming in qts so im familiar with SEA. i do wanna check out cambodia. i think they're a little nicer than Thais

Us huwhite folk gotta start sticking together out here friend. gone are the old days.

you from Nova? Springfield? Vernon?
what set you be claimin cuh

are you allowed to own land there or do you have to buy it through your wife?

Cambo and Vietnamese women are sweet.

Tempting. I almost got tempted to going to Thailand once. Girl said she was a doctor, and I could shack up with her, would take care of me while I got on my feet, the whole nine yards. Really though, turns I'm out a chicken shit. Didn't wanna catch parasites or a cobra bite.
Is SEA really so in need of whites?
Are you me? You'd better hope not.

Attached: 170706112529-cambodia.jpg (2315x1543, 1.07M)

ive already had a spoiled great gatsby childhood and fucked hundreds of girls/hookers so i already know whats possible with money so no, i won't kill myself.
yea i was creaming this cambo qt when i was in thailand. she was very wily :3 and from siem reap

Attached: IMG_2267.jpg (750x1260, 445.27K)

>spoiled rotten
you get what you deserve

no im from montgomery county but VA is definitely just a better version of maryland and i saw modest mouse at some university in the middle of nowhere with art hoe qts from richmond so that was nice

Which country specifically? Are there acres for sale?

>i think they're a little nicer than Thais
They really are. That's why I want to stay here. People are poor, but even the guy that sleeps outside of the local coffee shop at night, working as a security guard, is happier than the rich people I have met in America.
It's like all neuroticism has been bred out of the population here. I've never been to a country with happier people.

Cornholio? Do you have TP for my bunghole?