Where the nativist somewhat right

Especially about the Italian Americans and Catholic Church influence culturally. I come from Catholic and Italian family but even I see some of negative influences it had on American culture especially in the long. The daygos took over New York and New Jersey culturally, politically, and economically. They are also first group to spearhead some of that political correctness bullshit along with the Catholic Church.
Even in Europe a lot of terrible ideas come out of Italy on top of the good.

Attached: FE6C88A1-EAB9-46F7-B584-ED5014B82142.jpg (827x727, 100.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italia_centrale
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ahah terrone lol

Yes, the Catholics ruined the American northeast. Interestingly enough they were instrumental in breaking the union of religion and state because they refused to attend Protestant schools, and celebrate Protestant holidays and festivals.
>tl;dr Catholics destroyed religiosity and right-wing populism in the US

I’m half north and south. Also Naples did not fall like Sicily. They might be moor bastards but your Germanic bastards

Your state churches don’t seem much better nowadays? Yours are just puppets to your states(formally monarch). They Catholics at least stayed more traditional socially then many Protestant churches. The Protestants in Europe are just puppets of states while ones here while divided and localized where not.

The state is superior to the pope.

ahaha polenterrone lol
>germanic
who? polentoni are celtoitalics, not germs
besides i am tuscan so not north nor south

Fully agree but European monarchs and Christianity is rooted in similar foundations historically and logic religiously. Monarch replaces pope. Your logic would be sound if you were a republic completely. In name too. Christianity is a great oxymoron in Germanic history

Attached: 2884D8BD-6E1E-4DC8-BCDD-5834DB9DDCD8.jpg (960x960, 110.93K)

Everyone who cant prove their direct male lineage was present as citizens BEFORE 1848 should be deported. Krauts, micks, wops, kikes, and poles ruined america.

Attached: download (9).jpg (267x189, 12.13K)

Krauts came here same time as you Anglos/English. Same with Protestant Irish, Scots, Welsh, Dutch, and Scandinavians. Even some Polish mercenaries. Many refugees and exiles from Protestant reformation came here. The US started out as bunch of mainly Protestant Northern Europeans.

Fuck off Jew.

Catholics aligned with jews out of mutual antipathy for the WASP elite. You overestimate Italians, it was Irish who made a deal with the devil by supporting Jews, and now that there are new golems the Irish are no longer needed.

If I had to rank all the places I've been in Italy from top to bottom the absolute top would be Florence and Siena. Why are Italians always arguing over Northern and Southern Italy? Tuscany is the best part anyway.

Those are all in the North, retard.

It's central, you geographically challenged niggerfaggot

Florence is a facade kept up for Disney world tourists. Of course you fell for it fucking retard

Is that what your Jewish map tells you? Your circumcision is for "cleanliness" as well. xD

Everything North of Rome is the North. Calabria and Sicilia are the South.

>Italy maintains ahistorical and culturally significant region because it's good for tourism
>Dumb mutt has no better comparison so refers to it as Disney world, the land of his Jewish masters
Wow I can't imagine what it's like to be a dumb kike like you.

Are angloid mutts blaming italians for their cultural faggotry now?

I'm not circumcised you dumb faggot, and why don't you ask an actual Italian in this thread. Fucking niggerbrain.

>Why are Italians always arguing over Northern and Southern Italy?
I literally have no clue and I have asked myself this same exact question a thousand tines, unironically 80% of classical Italian culture comes from the Centre, specifically Tuscany and the rest Latium. North and South probably got more clout cause they bicker like old ladies 24/7

Attached: italian races chart.png (4408x2976, 2.94M)

The mass abuse of children perpetrated by the church will be answered for in full. If not by their ministry burning on pikes, by their congregation who allowed such transgressions to pass.

A fucking glowie and his Israeli bitch. No Italian has ever said the words "Central Italy" before in their lives.

The American is right, North traditionally includes lands upwards of Emilia-Romagna, South the former Kingdom of two Sicilies.
In the Australian's defence, some people, especially foreigners, tend to classify the Centre as part of the North too, hence the confusion some foreigners experience

And there we have it. Just more anti-Catholic hatred from the International Jewry. It's always the same, isn't it?

forgot map

Attached: Organization-of-Italy-into-Northern-Southern-and-Central-Italy-and-regions-Northern_Q640.jpg (640x640, 53.51K)

>The American is right
Another phrase no Italian has ever spoken in their lives. Jesus Christ have mercy.

user, I... it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italia_centrale

Lmao touché

How fuck are you going to talk German? Your faggotry is 10 times worse lol. German speakers are borderline Jews. Switzerland and Luxembourg prove that. Also Germany is heart of most of gay shit in EU. Belgium and Sweden the other big two

You are suspiciously prepared for what was a simple off-hand comment.

I wonder who benefits from further dividing Italian Nationals... Could it be ... the Jews?

No Italian has ever uttered the phrase "Central Italy" before.
Give me a fucking break.

The dividing line historically has always been North or South of Rome. Please just be quiet, your ancestors weep for you.

It's just the native, man, and their culture. Don't you know that Bavarians and Austrians are Catholic too? Maybe not considering yo are American.
The Austro Hungaric kingdom was a Catholic powerhouse which was destroyed by kikes with the war.
But, man, the Latin Church conquered the world. That require skills.

Anti-Catholic? Oh no. I'm just pro for the kids.
You have no idea how much hatred swells inside your own ranks do you?
For every little Timmy touched on the bum inappropriatly, the closer the entire vatican gets to burning in flames.
Each one, burns, for you. Catholic. For you.
But not only for you. Those abusers are the same, in the Anglican, or Orthdoxy, or Judaism even, same with the Muslims. You see, an international clique of pure fucking hatred...Now THERE. THERE you will find actual fucking hate. To see even Israel, burned to the ground.

>I wonder who benefits from further dividing Italian Nationals..
...nature?

Attached: 5jbkEdu.png (1500x1200, 315.83K)