Why are men aging like shit?

Is it the drugs, stress, testosterone? I can't even say it's "nowadays" because men in the 1900s looked 70 when they were 30 too.

Attached: 1654893818126.jpg (615x409, 41.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4z8KiAkyNvM&ab_channel=itdosntfitbaby
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Judelaw.lookitupyourself

Oof

Attached: ehehehr.jpg (629x421, 44.67K)

>CRYSTAL METH, POTTAH?

Drugs, goyslop, drinking the blood of the innocent?

Attached: 1654200242540.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

Plastics in everything would be my guess.

I'm aging great. Zoomer pussy is rightful millennial clay.

i have a bit of recession and some thinning at 31. its not even near this guy but i absolutely will be getting a hairtransplant in the next few years.

i cannot understand how men have no issue going out in public with this hair that screams OLD and IMPOTENT. hair is life and death for a man. there's so many faggot thumb looking cancer patient bald loosers out there that are totally oblivious to how sickly and repulsive they look without hair
>muh just shave it
nope, sorry faggots i don't look like the rock so that argument is quickly and rapidly extiniguished. hair is life. look at harry styles. WHY does he just rock his receeding hairline and not get a hair transplant? look at musk, look at MGK the rapper. it completely rejuvinated them

>be me
>6'3
>white (half jew on dads side but that's fine fuck niggers and fuck kikes lmao)
>athletic
>frat guy in school in the early 2000's when we still into paper bag tests (zoomers are intolerable you faggots can't even drink properly without calling the hazing line like faggots charter revoked 4 yr minimum go tongue asshole)
>18 yr olds regularly try to talk me up
>31 yrs old myself
>still full head of hair
>last time I did a full CBC/hormone panel was 980 test and higher limit bioavailable, estrogen was the literal lowest number on the scale
you faggots are soft. I don't know what the reason is but zoomers are soft and they have absolutely no role models. I blame 90% of my generation for that. One time I was crushing a breakfast burrito after slamming some 18yr pussy until it broke the next morning and heard zoomers saying that they don't really basically sort of almost kinda agree with the hate on white people. They were worried someone might "overhear us omg you can't say that out loud think about what people might say if they hear you"
I got up took my earphones out and told them to man up and not be pussys about what they say. Told them to say what they think, believe what they say and say it outloud without remorse and if anyone has a problem with it you tell them to kick rocks and take a hike or sit and spin. Told them don't be ashamed for being white don't be afraid to say you're proud of your ancestors or heritage because only faggot sissy's act like that.
The zoomers all wanted to shake my hand. I told them to fuck off with that gay shit and to just own their opinions. No handshake necessary.
One small step at a time anons. Don't ever puss out. And oldfags you need to treat the zoomers like dumb dogs who haven't figured life out yet because they really haven't. It's not their fault but we owe it to them to make sure they're acting like men.

POTTAH, GOWT AN AYGING LOICENSE DO YAH? AV ATE MINE GIMMIE YOURS

Attached: donutslytherin.png (1144x797, 1.19M)

post body post jaw or you're an ultra faggot larper

Bad food (seed oils, new grains, etc)
Bad lifestyle (staying indoors, sedentary)
Bad choices (alcohol, drugs)
Bad genes (some people are just uglier)

Brits typically have all four: we're frequently drunkards and drug use is common (not me), we eat like shit, we don't go anywhere, and we're Bongs.

Despite generally trying to avoid eating shit, my hair started turning white at 17. By 22 I was salt and pepper like my 50-year-old uncle.

>18 yr olds regularly try to talk me up
youtube.com/watch?v=4z8KiAkyNvM&ab_channel=itdosntfitbaby

Why lie on the internet?

Larp, you're fat and balding. The cashier doesn't want to talk to you that's just her job. The barista wasn't trying to flirt with you, she has to be polite because its her job. There was no zoomers, you're just going senile. You've neglected your health and body your whole life and wearing sunglasses or a cap isn't going to hide that

Attached: hrtrhth.jpg (1050x595, 92.62K)

take finasteride retard

not lying, I guess I'm one of those rare ones but I don't think lying on pol helps. I'm genuinely telling you guys my experience hope it helps some how.
>post body
kek dude I almost have a dad bod at this point but it doesn't seem to make a difference (it would have in my day though)
Jaw is just fine, the gf loves it, loves my cheekbones and eyes. I hate being asked if I "do my eyebrows" though stupid women must just assume if you don't have a unibrow that you do your eyebrows. Never been in a salon or whatever they're called, regularly rag on my construction working friends who "get their feet blisters buffed out". They like to say that "it's hard being on your feet all day man and it's nice to get it taken care of" and I call them absolute super faggots for it.
Short of posting personal pictures or dox shit you guys can ask me anything. I'm just sick of the pussifcation of society. One day I'll be old as shit and have to depend on the next gen to take care of me so fuck that I wanna make sure you guys are up to speed on reality.

supposed hormonal side effects wouldn't risk it until after you have kids. Once you have kids go for it but before that stay away from testosterone stay away from finasteride stay away from SERMs maybe except clomid.

Have you been around women these day's? I blame them

Caring about how men look...yeah that's a bit gay desu

lol...try looking around the world.

I'm in my 30s and people think I'm not even 21 sometimes.
I use weed but in a rather medicinal way. I vape too, take Kratom sometimes. I avoid "overdoing" substances. Alcohol makes me feel like crap, I may only have 4 or 5 drinks a month.
I always avoided junk food my whole life, exercise often, am really into health stuff. I think it payed off.

Dark magic

Similar with me. 31, look 23. Never smoked, avoid sun, rarely eat fast food, never french fries, drink moderate amount of alcohol, exercise 2 times per week, stay lean.