*AHEM* RECORD VIEWS FOR JAN 6TH--MAGATARDS BTFO!!!

You wanna tell me again that "nobody cares about January 6th?"

I'll wait while you go take a nice long pee pee and unload the shit in your pants.

This election won't to be about blaming Joe Biden for $5 gas, guys.

A sleeping giant is waking up. The American People are starting to understand why January 6th fucking matters, and they are PISSED.

Attached: Jan 6th Blowout.png (1064x1156, 1.1M)

Cope

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-162826.jpg (1440x3120, 831.41K)

>Retarded boomer neo-con thinks people watch television or kike numbers are real.

Sad.

People watch Tee-Vee?
whoda thunkit

burgers still seething over orange man as their tranny heap economy shits the bed.

/thread

So 5% of the population watched it?
While the other 19 out of every 20 Americans didn't care enough to watch.
Yeah sounds about right.

They literally flood the TV with the shit... Wow, so many TVs have the show on, according to what our expert says!

I hope the vast majority of the "media" (propaganda machines) gets eaten by the citizenry.

How many human beings watched?

link, fuckface

I can't wait until these retards once again seething that couldn't get Trump. Over 7 years of this shit of nonstop seething that Trump dared challenge them.

didnt see it, i was at the gym

fpbp

Attached: TrumpHappy.png (101x128, 27.05K)

Lmao people are pissed alright. Just not the ones you lefties think.

Oh look, the baristas and the sales associate are talking.
>Don't forget to make my cappuccino extra frothy faggot, or I won't throw my change in the tip jar.

Attached: 1631730164701.jpg (480x325, 17.1K)

Like all neocons, Kristol is a shapeshifter

Imagine watching this lmao

My psychotic father without an identity is obsessed with politics, leaves the news on both tvs at all hours through the day. He was really excited to find out information on these evil trumpsters and their insurrection. Politics is all just psychotics in one of those house of warped mirrors.

Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2071, to require acceptance and priority performance of contracts or orders (other than contracts of employment) to promote the national defense over performance of any other contracts or orders, and to allocate materials, services, and facilities as deemed necessary or appropriate to promote the national defense, is delegated to the following agency heads:

(1) the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer;

(2) the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;

(3) the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources;

(4) the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation;

(5) the Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and

(6) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials.

America is communistic like (((stalin))) and his (((cabinet members)))
all ur effort poooooooof gone. worked 40 hours a week all gone. this country is a ticking time bomb u all are fked

they dont care. they just put head in sand

look at the board. theres 1 thread about this and 20 about justin beiber

How much did all those bots cost the american tax payer?