RHODE ISLAND GUN CONTROL HEARINGS

>be Rhode Island
>Holding hearings on gun control laws
>Most of the state is pissed
>bus in pro gun advocates from New York and Connecticut
>Segregate the hearings, only giving space to those who are in support of fun control legislation.
>Refuse to allow those against gun control legislation to observe the hearings.
Is this even legal?
What can we do about it?

Attached: IMG_4281.jpg (1536x2048, 231.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ritv.devosvideo.com/show?video=36dfd9ec1fc1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

...you couldn't just lie to get in?

Attached: 1607685319265.gif (325x252, 890.96K)

Guest list.

>just call your local representative and be sure to vote! That will surely solve the problem!

I would be very surprised if any rep walked into that with their mind not made up. The legislative process is obsolete.

Oh okay, that's super gay but I'm not surprised at all.

>What can we do about it?
nail or epoxy the doors shut constantly, make them leave out the window on a ladder

Attached: IMG_4284.jpg (960x458, 64.64K)

livestream for anyone interested in another new england state getting cucked

ritv.devosvideo.com/show?video=36dfd9ec1fc1

Rhode island user, you retards should have listened to people warning you not to unseat Mattielo as Speaker of the House. He was a dem but he was very pro gun. You retards got a republican to take his seat but now the new speaker is a anti gun faggot.

Mattiello had a scandal and got fucked because of it. Mattiello should have kept his nose clean, now I get to lose my gun rights for it.

I doubt it was real, whatever he was accused of.

the livestream is absolute chaos lol

I don't disagree, but he also got the Biden campaign to target him because supported Klobuchar. He made political missteps that caused him to lose the election.
2A advocates kept voting for Mattiello has long as possible, nobody who wanted to keep their guns wanted to see Mattiello out.

He got unseated by Mayor Fung's wife. It had nothing to do with scandals, it had to do with retards wanting a rhino asian woman to take a democrat seat. I hate this states Republicans besides representatives like Chippendale. I hope Archbishop Tobin goes through with his promise this year to deny these cretinous dems communion for being abortionists.

It was absolutely a scandal. Whether or not it was a manufactured one.

Bristolbros how can we hold a parade about burning down a Br*tish Boat yet stand for this bullshit.

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-171733-994.png (1080x1399, 334.8K)

yellow shirts still now allowed to observe, being called gun extremists and using that as grounds to not allow them in.

NO GRANDFATHER CLAUSE FOR MAGAZINES
WE ARE ALL ABOUT TO GET FUCKED BROS

Attached: FUrAvl6XEAAJouK.png (579x734, 255.06K)

>all of Rhode Island gun owners are now felons
kek

Attached: RIreact.png (1169x597, 1.25M)

>implying rhode islanders will comply

>muh gun control
It's unconstitutional so it can legally be ignored