How do we mass red pill normies?

how do we mass red pill normies?

Attached: 456247565.jpg (636x773, 77.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0CRWybgp7VA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>memeflag
next

Devine intervention
July 4th 2022
This earth will be set free from the cabalist goons

graffiti

Attached: 1650613514262.jpg (1242x2208, 176.74K)

Literally just wait. The Great Awakening part of the plan is coming to fruition

EMP us back two centuries

U cant. They're normies.

by mass red pilling them. literally lsd or something like that in water supply. it doesn't work on hopelessly npc's, but ~%25 will wake up from the hypnotism at least.

Pull a jan6 everyday

let globohomo runs their plans

by adding herbs to threads containing a pointless time-wasting question, generic image, and 1pbtid
so that more meaningful discussions dont get bumped off

Keep posting memes. It's all that's needed short of taking control of the media

"racism is worse than antisemitism"

Well just make memes, show the people who is to blame, make jokes, laugh at the enemy. For the time for laughing will come to an end, then comes the time of screaming

Societal collapse
youtu.be/0CRWybgp7VA

Attached: TaylorPistol.gif (500x411, 1.3M)

Newfag if you have been paying attention for the past few years, you would realize that it is impossible. If they don't fall for the liberal grift, they fall for the MAGA grift. Its always the same with them.

make their bank accounts go poof

Attached: pepecomp22.jpg (2048x1676, 226.33K)

Stop being crybaby faggots about every little thing you don't like and focus on the cabal making it all happen.
Cut the head off the snake and the brushfire culture war bullshit will resolve itself.

is that you fred? im already glowing 2 threads over, try a different approach with trannies.

edit - shit how do i delete this, it was supposed to be on the intranet

anonymous flyers into mailboxes.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 251.29K)

The Biden admin is doing a pretty good job of that already without any assistance.

Unironically, inflation/recession. Just hit normies' wallets and suddenly they will not be so progressive.

Show that they've been sold on a major damaging lie by allowing circumcision to continue for this long

Attached: 1627499440659.jpg (1874x1759, 468.92K)

Gun rights and free speech are human rights.
And history lessons.
Average people don't know shit about history.

The biggest redpills are from lefties overreaching. Things like supporting pedos, grooming children, trying to ban 90% of all guns (semi-automatics), talking about giving niggers more gibs, not prosecuting criminals, dem cities overflowing with homeless, crazy inflation and gas prices. These are all things that redpill normies far more than anything a bunch of us autismos ever could.

Attached: 1642148648685.gif (300x300, 737.92K)

Underrated post

Some? Exposure.
The rest? Untreatable.

Start a band called Who Controls the Media?

>7777
Based amerilard

By making the same damn threads everyday on Any Forums

Attached: checked095.gif (480x270, 2.02M)

Why would we tell you our plans?

Attached: pepe.gif (498x498, 1.54M)

I personally don't want most of them to wake up...

Attached: pepecoffee01.png (306x306, 112.17K)

You dont, they do it themselves.

Attached: obviously.gif (220x258, 167.87K)

Do you want a real answer?

Starvation. People do not wake up on mass until food and shelter are completely out of reach. If you REALLY want this, you should be CLAMORING for more covid lockdowns.

What truth do we reveal to unravel a world of lies?

Grab a string of truth and start pulling.

See you on the other side.

I know you're LARPing but I'm curious, what is this? Did Hitler have a final plan B for what his constituents should do if they lost?

>Societal collapse
THIS. it's the only way.

Off course, send the Jews to Madagascar, make bases on the South Pole, make niggers riot in the US for lulz..
But shush, that the secret plan..and I didn't tell you..

Attached: tol yu so.gif (220x231, 321.7K)

>normies
>mass redpill
Impossible. One of the prerequisites to being trully, permanently redpilled is being immune to memory-holing tactics, and normies are far from that. In fact normies instinctively forget the insane shit they hear, say and do at the request of their masters. Look aroind you and see how many forgot the whole mask insanity, forgot about people screaming at and beating others for not using masks, forgot about the distancing panic and went back to entering crowded places.
I don't like kikes but I have to admit they are 100% right when it comes to normies: they are cattle.

This is the way