Stoltenberg has shingles

HAHAHAHAHA NATOFAGGOTS getting punished by God
>LE PUTIN HAS CANCER

Attached: natofag.jpg (748x806, 107.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Any
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never understood why russiacucks were so scared of our previous prime minister out of all things.

>All right, men, move fast, spread out and stay clear of open beach. Portside, you're with Powell. Starboard, you're with me. Head for cover and get to the shingle. I'll see you on the beach.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30.79K)

Lol very very painful for months , sometimes the pain last forever kek
Some people even go blind if it gets in their eyes , pray it gets in his eyes lmao

Wouldn't be funny if Putin enemies poisoned him with the same poison he used on them?

I had shingles years ago and it left a permanent scar on my forehead too. I'm like some Harry Potter looking motherfucker now.

"monkeypox"

It's pride pox actually

These puppets took the vaxx and now they will reap what they sowed

I put stuff in the food in your house , see if you can tell which food
Every time you eat think about me.

Hat tip to you good sir

Isn't that a vax side effect?

We literally call shingles hellfire (no kidding). I had a mild case on my chest once.

Mhhh

boards.Any Forums.org/pol/thread/381813401381813401

Yes know two early twenties athletes that both got shingles after the jab and another that got myocarditis
Kill all Jews

Might be stress-induced.
The stress of winning in the Ukraine.

But, I only have Sopa de Macaco.

Shingles can be caused by vaccines, stressful lifestyles and gay bath house shenanigans.

Probably becoming a big problem in NATO armies.

full blown shingles going up his ass? poor guy

They say it's caused by a covid infection even though he's vaxxed. It's apparently some type of herpes virus like monkeypox. Wonder if he's caught it in the same way as those who've tested positive for monkeypox, at gay orgies

so a blight or pestilence can be observed on blatantly homosexual individuals

lord be with all of you

Stoltenkike is autistic

Being diagnosed with shingles isnt so bad but being diagnosed as Working from home?

Never heard of any unvaxxed who got it from covid tho.

I had a shingles outbreak before, but it didn’t hurt cause it was on my arse cheek.

Btw shingles is not a new virus or infection retards, it’s literally the chicken pox reactivated