Normies are waking up

53% of Americans think the Biden Administration is intentionally letting gas prices rise to make Americans use less fossil fuels. 39.6% are still asleep and said No.

thetrafalgargroup.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/COSA-GasPrices-Full-Report-0531.pdf

Attached: traf_fuel.jpg (800x448, 29.24K)

47% of Americans are idiots, I do love democracy.

>39.6%
Fag can't read...

Clearly we need to deploy more "I did that" stickers.
>Convention of States status = Active?

Those who answered
>Not sure
Count as retards.

He meant everyone that didn't say yes, obviously.

Lmao, you’re clearly the illiterate one

>intentionally letting gas prices rise to make Americans use less fossil fuels.
QRD on the logic behind doing this?

The ones who voted no are probably the ones that will pay 10 galos gas as long as orange man bad doesn't come back to office

T. 47%

>QRD on the logic behind doing this?
What's there to get. Its the lefts goto method for all "green" tech that can't compete in the market with fossil fuels. Make the latter so expensive that people are forced to use less. The end goal of course doesn't have anything to do with the environment, but is about lowering the standard of living

You will own nothing and be happy

It's to force you to buy a new EV with GPS, remote shutoff, and limited range.

Switch to these.

Attached: 1654664538897.jpg (2048x1527, 259.97K)

People aren't going to buy EVs if they can't even afford gas, though.

The only difference between that and modern gas cars is limited range.

>53% of Americans

You mean racists? The reason this is being reported anywhere is to discredit it. It's the same as the 'great replacement thing.' They will call the obvious thing that is obviously observably happening a conspiracy and use this as proof that 53% of the country are lunatics that deserve your dismissal.

Oh and the collapse of the world economy ushering in the great reset and the circular economy.

Attached: 1654843813122.webm (640x640, 2.81M)

Its not just Ev's. But even so, for how long? How long can the working class deal with 8% inflation while wages stay still due to migration? How long before they breakdown and buy one of the shit Ev's that has a 100 mile charge just so they can afford to go to work?

>You mean racists?
Basedists more like it

>modern
You won't be buying an old used car without all that shit either because the gas will be prohibitively expensive

I mean they've openly admitted it multiple times so anyone who says no is retarded

Also used cars are through the fucking roof

Or to make government-owned public transportation the only option.

It’s more about raising the cost of living so it’s harder for people to live apart from the state.

doesn't matter I they are already making a shitton of money with incentives and bribes

I don't think that most Americans really give a shit what gas prices are. Why should they when they can just buy their gas with a credit card they never plan to pay back. You wouldn't know gas was high since there are no lessening of idiot drivers on the road. The anti-Biden team needs a better strategy than high gas prices, NSA spying and Joes sons laptop, Americans don't care at all about those 3 issues

>he still thinks the gubmint is in control of the situation
Lmaoing@you

What do you mean "think"? He clearly stated it publically and bragged about it on TV. "Thanks to me we are less dependant on fossil fuels" he said. I think there was some threads about it back then.

>don't think that most Americans really give a shit what gas prices are.
Then you're an out of touch retard

>NSA spying and Joes sons laptop, Americans don't care at all about those 3 issues

Yeah, that's bullshit. Believe it or not, there is a cohort of normies don't spend their free time reading conspiracy theories on the internet. You aren't going to sway people with these abstract concepts of freedom or virtue. They care about the world in front of them. Their bills are part of that world and all their bills are going up.