THE FORCE OF A TROUSAND DRAGONS!!!

THE FORCE OF A TROUSAND DRAGONS!!!
NORWAY IN VICTORIA!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=K-yCaEE5szA

Attached: NORWAY (2).jpg (168x157, 3.06K)

next time you post ants just kys instead

RUDE
U
D
E

See if the American pigshits can do a thing about it when Norway destroys England again!

Rude is not offering food to your guests norway user.

Good ol' Norway patriot bot. Always posting Norway military stuff.

Attached: 1626688190194.jpg (250x223, 7.06K)

This.
Imagine not giving food to the people you have invited into your house, kicking old Germanic customs with your feet.

They were children, friends of your children, and you didn't give them a seat at your table, shameful display for Norway and all of Scandinavia.

Parents should feed their own children.

I’ll feed you my fist racist!

> Parents should feed their own children.
Unless their kids are invited to someone else’s home. If you children have friends over it is your responsibility to protect and care for them while they are in your home. If you have guests over it is your responsibility to protect and care for them while they are in your home. This has been the standard of hospitality for the last 10k years. What’s next there’s a fire at your house and you tell your guests to stay in the basement while you escape?

Children roam free here. They are expected back to their own parents at dinner time so they can see that they still live.

DON'T WORRY
MORE ARABS ON THE WAY
ENJOY FEEDING THEM INSTEAD, FAGGOT.

Attached: 1650053442732.jpg (680x680, 105.46K)

> Children roam free here
Same here norway user. They just call home to check in with their parents if they are staying the night at someone’s house and if they are just visiting for the afternoon it’s normal for drinks and snacks to be offered. The expectation is that the household they are staying at will feed them. For adults visiting it’s normal to offer drinks and food. Imagine having a neighbor stop by to say high and not sharing a glass of ice tea. Throwing away basic human interaction so you can be a cheap kike. It’s in the Bible you should break bread with your brothers.

It's really not that different in Scandinavia. I grew up... well... a long time ago. And I was always offered food (but children were always expected back at dinner time - pre phone thing perhaps).

>pre phone thing perhaps
pre mobile phone thing*

When did it change?

Not sure if it even changed. As I said, I was always offered food and ate regularly at my friends house(s) before the internet even existed.

Then what’s this?

They should.

>the force of a thousand fried dragons
sorry, drittsekk

Attached: d1bf3e69b467cb7c2269279f3ca1c8a9.gif (728x728, 3.96M)

>sorry, drittsekk
audible chuckle

>I grew up... well... a long time ago
in Finmark.
hei, Bjorn Kuk.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x281, 1.3M)

Norwegian with a Russian proxy or hhhhhhwhat?
We just wanted to be friends with Russia...