Any Forums can't predict shit

I want you faggots to bear with me cause there's a moral to this.

Every day on this board people predict the next happening, the next conspiracy, the details of the current FOTM conspiracy and so on.
>symbolism will be their downfall says the Any Forumstard, sharting himself smugly while nothing ever happens

The fact of the matter is that the biggest happening since 9/11 was Covid and the draconic measures the governments took and turned the world into a prison planet. NONE OF YOU PREDICTED THIS. There were some insiders that talked about this before it happened, but those posts became relevant only after it happened. Imagine how long this shit has been in the making and literally nobody predicted it. Everybody became Sherlock Holmes only after it happened and pieced together some random clues like the WEF simulation and some Bill Gates quotes.

What this means is that IF THEY WANT TO KEEP THE LID CLOSED ON SOME SHIT THAT TAKES 10-20 YEARS TO PLAN, THEY CAN DO THAT, and only after it happens the armchair detectives come out and go
>hurr durr, this was obvious in hindsight

I want you to think about this for a minute, because the implications are important. The biggest implication being that whatever you are talking about here has no relevance and IT IS ALLOWED because it's harmless to the real plan. Hell, even our reaction to this shit was planned in that WEF simulation. They knew precisely we would react like this and accounted for it. It's all scripted and we're playing the part like puppets.

If this thread is not raided by bots and shills and actually gets some traction, I'll explain what I think is the real plan. I already did that in other posts and they died literally after like 5-10 replies.

Attached: 1643709753031.jpg (600x315, 35.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/08/20/fbi-apology-twitter-anti-semitism/
vault.fbi.gov/protocols-of-learned-elders-of-zion/protocols-of-learned-elders-of-zion-part-01-of-01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guess its not working

Is the future 100% inconceivable? Everything that will ever happen must take us by surprise, since there is only one thing that can happen out of an infinite amount of possibilities. Predicting anything is a one in infinity chance. Unless of course, there isn't an infinite amount of possibilities.

Bump.
>There were some insiders that talked about this before it happened, but those posts became relevant only after it happened.
>I already did that in other posts and they died literally after like 5-10 replies.

Please give more info on that.

My theory can be summed up like this: The Great Reset is actually The Great Rugpull

If you start to look at the world through the filter of "does this make me stronger or weaker", a lot of things start to make sense. Look at something that you consider unfair in the world right now. For example, look at a nigger/tranny/fag/etc in a big leftist city who benefits from affirmative action and gets a spot at a good university and then a well paid bullshit job in some tech corporation. You might envy that and you might even want to trade places. Or you might think: wtf is wrong with this system. Fuck it, I'm outta here. If you go with the "trading places" option, what you actually accomplish is getting more DEPENDENT on the system. If you go with "I'll decouple myself from the system so that this retardation can't affect me" option, the result is that you'll become stronger and more self-sufficient.

Things have gotten so ridiculous lately that the world is almost a parody. It's like flashing you in the face: HEY RETARD, DO SOMETHING! Most of you think that what you should be doing is fixing the system, without being aware that the system is one big honeypot for the people who are so stupid to let themselves become dependent on that system. What you should be doing is actually fucking off as far away as possible from the system and let the retards flock to it like flies on shit.
This is actually a global IQ test. The ones who don't pass become dependent on the system and then the real elites pull the biggest rugpull in mankind history by collapsing the system. Who survives? The people who are self-reliant and not dependent.

Why would they do this? Because if you live a comfy life with no challenges, there's no pressure to change anything. They are the pressure and they have been signaling it to you every day through the media to the point that the world has become a parody and only imbeciles don't realize that this is a meme society.

Will elaborate more

Attached: 1649892468627.jpg (1024x849, 74.77K)

CONT'D
Psy-ops that have been IQ tests in the past and the price that you pay for not passing it is becoming a genetic dead-end:
>gays = genetic dead end
>lesbians = genetic dead end
>trannies = genetic dead end
>muh gamer culture = genetic dead end
>muh career woman = genetic dead end
etc.

This is a fact that these have been part of a depopulation agenda. Who are the people getting depopulated? The cretins and the sheep. The ones who are so weak that they can be influenced by memes parroted by actors on a TV screen. The ones lacking critical thinking and individuality.

The next stage I believe is crashing the system with almost no survivors and they will do that by first convincing as many people as possible to become more dependent on it. For every 10 dependent sheep, 1 guy will fuck off on a homestead and be completely self-sufficient. That 1 guy will survive. Not only that, but that guy will prove that he's of a higher stock.

The real elite know that the system is cancer and unsustainable as fuck. They will force the change, but this change will most likely shoah hundred of millions or possibly billions of people. From their perspective, nothing of value will be lost. What will rise from the ashes will probably be a utopia, built on the blood of the sheep and imbeciles of the world.

What most people on Any Forums are doing is (ironically) trying to postpone this collapse as if the current system has anything worth saving in it. What they should be doing is LEAVING the system, getting their shit in order and ACCELERATE.

Attached: 1634561656584.png (1280x889, 712.94K)

>the biggest happening since 9/11
False.
The biggest happening since 9/11 was the 2016 election.
It was the first time in 100 years that the "Deep State" was not in control of the United States. Before that time, the United States was Uniparty. They posed as two parties- Democrat and Republican, but in reality, both parties were controlled by the same people in the background, known as the "deep state". Right now the people that are in control, are the past presidents, Soros, and Israel. They all control both sides the aisle in our government (Republican and Democrat, and have made the Department of Justice a mockery by making it politically partisan). How do we know this was the biggest happening since 9-11? Because the CIA even released classified documents admitting 9-11 was an inside Job en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods during Trumps Administration along with the FBI releasing classified documents about the Jews plans to destroy white people washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/08/20/fbi-apology-twitter-anti-semitism/

vault.fbi.gov/protocols-of-learned-elders-of-zion/protocols-of-learned-elders-of-zion-part-01-of-01

A nigger living on gibs from the government in section 8 housing might seem unfair to the hardworking tax payer. That same niggers dies of starvation as soon as the hardworking tax payer stops participating in the system. Who has the real power here?

The Silicon Valley leftist cuck earning 250k per year from his programming job and making fun of dumb rednecks from Wyoming might think the won the lottery in life. That same cuck is dead in 3 days when the redneck from Wyoming stops sending food to the big city.

That snarky journalist telling you that you are all sorts of "-isms" typing his propaganda from a big office building will be killed in the streets by the niggers that he loves at the first hint of economic collapse.

The elites have been sending mixed signals for a long time: on one hand they spout shit tons of propaganda meant for retards while at the same time giving huge redflags to non-retards that it's time to fuck off and prepare, cause this shit wont' last too long.

The reason the world is a meme right now is because they are trying to make it as obvious as possible to ensure that only the real imbeciles of the world will be shoah'd. It's like going in a room full of people with a plate of shit and asking: "who here wants to eat some shit". Some guys lift their hands up and you serve them that shit without feeling any remorse because they were so stupid that they asked for it. Meanwhile, the rest of the people have already left because the shit smells too bad and nobody wants to be in a room watching other people eat shit. This is society today.

Attached: i6wjsnlrzqo81.png (680x659, 338.44K)

>I nitpicked a statement from your post and now I'll shart this unrelated wall of text
Don't care, didn't read.

Good idea pastabro, but I think it's not really like that. All seems to point to the Agenda2030/"Smart City" paradigm the elites have been forging for decades already. Just read the utopian "City of Man" by Thomas Mann and other freemasons from 1940.

This Great Reset has been in the minds of these secret societies for a long time, and now seems to be the time to finally get into fruition. See pic related also.

Attached: UrLodges_Part1.jpg (1344x4414, 2.08M)

Part 2.

Attached: UrLodges_Part2.jpg (1341x5594, 2.35M)

>Any Forums can't predict shit
You're right. And we don't need to either because the jews put all their plans out in the open.

what the fuck you talking about, pol been posting since there is pol about the plans of some faggits like rothshields, kissinger and rockefeller (who in serveral instances have openly admitted be to waiting/pushing for a big thing in order to take control over population world wide),

Attached: 1628705438497.jpg (1024x855, 95.74K)

Except that in that same document they are literally telling you about the people living off-grid and not participating in the system. In the same paragraph they are describing a hellish dystopia of the future while at the same time telling you that there are people who didn't take the bait. This is what I mean when I say they send mixed signals. The midwit redditor reads that shit and goes
>wow, that sounds so cool. I can't wait to live in the Smart City of the future

The non-retard goes
>fuck that, I'll be off-grid with the rest of the normal people.

What the midwit doesn't realize is that the Smart City of the future might happen and it will be hell or it might be bait and he will get shoah'd. My bet is 80% shoah and 20% reality. I have highly complex and well researched reasons to believe that, and it would take me 10 posts to elaborate them, and I cba to do that at this hour.

Creating a plandemic of a global magnitude and having all the world leaders on board takes years of planning.
Nobody predicted a pandemic and then the absolute level of global totalitarianism even though it was in the making for probably a decade or more. Vague generalizations don't count cause a broken clock is right twice per day. The elites were so good at this that they literally had hundreds or perhaps thousand of people working on a pandemic and on the plan for a global response and yet nobody said: "hey guys, I think these faggots are planning to do X, Y and Z." It literally came out of nowhere. They proved they can do it and nobody can predict it. That's a fact.

Based and rugpulled

Utopia? Hah. A feudal system with dumb muttified wagies slaves and them as the kings.

>NONE OF YOU PREDICTED THIS.
Huh? Everyone on Any Forums was aligned on this prediction from day 2 (on day 1 there was too much distraction from fake videos from china).
Didn't read the rest of your post by the way, it was obviously too retarded to be worth the time.

>Except that in that same document they are literally telling you about the people living off-grid and not participating in the system. In the same paragraph they are describing a hellish dystopia of the future while at the same time telling you that there are people who didn't take the bait.

I was writing about "City of Man- Declaration on World Democracy" from 1940. You would be the first one I met who knows about it. It seems you are writing about something else. But overall, fair enough.

But overall, fair enough.

>HURR DURR WE LITERALLY PREDICTED THIS AFTER IT HAPPEND
miss me with that shit, retard.
Do you even understand what a "prediction" means? Here, let me help you:
Someone pre-2020 posts: "hey guys, I have reasons to believe that they are planning a pandemic and they will use that to increase government control to levels that we haven't seen before".
Ironically there were like 2 posts about that on Any Forums and EVERYONE ignored them. They were only dug up after the pandemic happened and the governments went full totalitarian.

In reality, besides those 2 posts, nobody predicted shit on Any Forums and nobody is predicting shit today. It's only hindsight is 20/20 after the happening happens.

Now fuck off to your daily "look at what niggers did today, are you outraged goyim?" thread.

Can you link to those two posts?

None of those jew quotes ever check out - there are no original sources for these quotes you can verify

Bump

The only authentic incriminating quotes that I could find so far came from Brzezinski and Rockefeller.