PITBULL / XL BULLY HATE THREAD

Attached: 0a877af0d122a365a491a50dec70b32f.jpg (735x774, 104.14K)

It's just a stupid dog, why do you waste time hating it?

Oh no scary puppy

Attached: 1648616527343.webm (584x386, 1.94M)

Retard needs something to hate on for the dopamine hit

>pic related
t. me after adopting pitbulls and dropping them off at kill shelters all day

Attached: static-assets-upload6178944479988321688.jpg (755x847, 45K)

I can't say that I distrust every pitbull I've ever met. But I can say that every dog I've ever distrusted was a pitbull. My nuanced assessment based off of years of experience: Kill them all.

It is the nigger of the dog world.

All dogs deserve more hate. Dangerous annoying selfish creatures that we delusionally believe love us because we project our feelings and human thought process on the traits we bred into them. Your dog will never love you. It wants food and pack protection. Swallow the pill now and stop being a faggot.

The occasional reminder that pitbulls are a inherently violent and dangerous breed is needed for normies, so that they don't get any 'its just misunderstood' ideas.
Infodumps on pitbull stats in these kinds of threads would be nice though, OP.

Attached: pitbull feeling cute.jpg (1188x1175, 217.71K)

Attached: ysuaglcj02j71.jpg (750x498, 97.43K)

Based and pit-pilled.

very nice user, keep up the good work

Attached: PedigreeShitbull.jpg (1024x1555, 225.29K)

The problem is not the dogs but society that stereotypes them as if they are violent, for every violent pit bull you can easily find 20violent non pits

Pitbulls will obviously record higher numbers of killings because they're bred specifically for fighting more often than any other breed.

This is why you'll still get these stats where the breed has been banned, because people breed them illegally to fight as there's an illegal betting market behind the fighting that makes them a lot of money.

Also, what is classed as a "pitbull" is often quite uncertain because there are so many mixes, and so statistically this will increase the probability of occurrences because there are more "pitbulls" than a handfull of other much more intrinsically aggressive breeds like Chows.

Furthermore, because of the "image" of pitbulls, idiots looking for an aggressive dog buy them and breed them that way (the same issue faced with Rottweilers and Dobermans).

If you have a pitbull puppy from birth and raise it as you would any other dog, that dog poses just as much risk as any other dog would do in similar circumstances.

okay nigger

Attached: 1640173733918.jpg (1996x1440, 266.28K)

Nice cope

Mudslime detected
Maybe if you acted like an actual human they would like you

>a challenger appears

Attached: Cane Corso.jpg (1056x1053, 148.98K)

Shut the fuck up and go back

Attached: DogonTricycle.gif (320x320, 1.67M)

I got a concealed carry with the fantasy of shooting a pit bull. Looking forward to the day!

Holy shit dude, they're still eating it's leg after ripping it off

I would murder those dogs and the owner and their family if that happened to my dog

Attached: 1653477611352.webm (442x360, 1.02M)

Attached: 1653474143137.webm (418x288, 2.94M)

I'd let you off if I was on the jury

>I got a concealed carry with the fantasy of shooting a pit bull. Looking forward to the day!
So you're a cop?

no
dogs (if properly cared for and trained) are cool
but ninety percent of dog owners below 30 are retards who use them as surrogates for children and think its OK to keep a husky in an apartment
i have no problem with properly trained dogs
a shitbull however can't be properly trained, they're genetically inclined to maul children

wh*te "people" fragility thread.

imagine being racist and envious to Black people and pitbulls becuse both are physically stronger than you and your mutt dogs.

Attached: 51Ow6w1OMQL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (326x499, 31.92K)

Attached: 1623997528377.jpg (537x504, 56.59K)

Best I can tell is pitbulls are the official mutt of those with bad hygiene and body order. But how did they advertise them? What movie or nigger rap video told these lemmings that getting a pitbull you don't take care of makes you some kind of a tuff guy or hootchie mama? My Rottweiler killed 2 pitbulls last summer that had dug into our yard, I had to talk to the stupid fucking pigs who amazingly were really nice about, despite my having problems with the police in the past it they sad they never could find the owner suggesting the dogs were abandon.
Pitbulls are a perfect example of Americas monkey see; monkey do cowardice and why I'd be more than happy to join any forces invading America and pick up arms against my own countrymen and all their shitty freedom and liberty garbage they spew