Coffee bean supplies are running out

What are normies going to do when they can't have their morning coffee anymore to go along with their breakfast goyslop before they go to work to make money for Shlomo Kikensburg? I know some people where they even admit they cannot function with their daily dosage of coffee. What are the political implications of this?

legalinsurrection.com/2022/06/coffee-bean-reserves-have-reached-20-year-low/

Attached: 12981289.png (745x527, 307.87K)

when coffee runs out I'm pretty sure boomer society will come to a grinding halt.

but stimulant chads will be just fine, where my amp and ritalin bros at?

without their daily dosage of coffee*

You talk as if you're any different from the people you have contempt for. You talk like a jew.

Productivity slumps for a week until people level off. Only the most intelligent men in society benefit from using caffeine as a stimulant

Coffeefags are insufferable.

Coffee is satanic

What the fuck are you talking about and what kind of retarded logic are you using?
>Normies have a track record of relying on stuff to get them through the day no matter how addictive it is
>Point out their addiction which is easy to see and how their supply is running out
>"hurr durr you are no different than them. You must be Jewish *rubs hands*"

Fuck off kike. Projection will get you no where.

Caffeine results in adenosine receptor up-regulation, particularly A1,3, and 2B. In the brain regions that matter, ie nucleus accumbens and your orbitofrontal cortex, the "return to normal" can take up to 6 weeks. Firstly, the D1 motivational salience pathways have to be repurposed, then the adenosine receptors have to be down-regulated, and finally, your adenosine levels have to get normalized.

You feeling like you've kicked your caffeine addiction does not translate to your neurochemistry returning to normal.

Good can’t wait for the wagies to go into meltdown without the morning medicine, they’re going to be more stressed than ever

Attached: 938E70C5-0C1C-4230-98E4-EADD4B1A87C9.jpg (222x305, 36.67K)

Coffee makes me shid and fard.

Attached: cooffee.jpg (657x527, 37.09K)

I'm a prepper with 35 pounds of coffee.
I'm going to make it.

how to store it long-term? making a costco run today

Nobody fucking needs this shit

I have a pound of meth and 4 tweeker friends with guns. Youre fucked kiddo.

Yall will kill eachother before we have to worry.

Stock up on coffee while its cheap, and barter/ resell that shit at 10x.

it would be a weak ass twist if coffee were to be the lever for global enslavement. i could believe it though

If we dont get you the local police force tuened millitia cracking down on hoarders will. If you think society will collapse but pigs wont go door to door "evacuating" people and taking thier hoards to feed niggers. You already lost.

Fake news.
The average age of the coffee you buy in a can in any grocery store is ten years.
Yep - ten year old vacuum packed goodness.
Coffee companies have warehouses of that shit stacked up.
Remember Hurricane Katrina?
That storm ERASED several warehouses full of coffee.
Price of coffee didn't do shit.
They're not "running out".

Is coffee good for you?

Anecdotally, I can tell you I have it up for lent and I didn't notice any difference between five days and forty days

I enjoy coffee but, will never understand these tards that act like it's absolutely necessary for basic human function. If that is the case, they likely have an underlying condition they should have looked at.

I horde coffee as a hedge against inflation. Reminder that coffee was a rationed item during WW2.

Attached: 1637931193433.jpg (2218x859, 1012.68K)

This. I use to be one. Love the taste of coffee but caffeine is poison. Ruins your natural energy. Pumps you full of stress hormones, you get non productive energy, fucks with your sleep.
The relief you get in the morning is just alleviating the withdraws. Been caffeine free for 6 months. Got more energ. Don’t need a drug to wake up in the morning. No afternoon crashes and sleep better

Vyvanse reporting

I just freebase caffeine powder like a real american.

costco had plenty in stock, sucks to suck

What you "feel" has little to do with what's going on with your neurons. Your CNS does is still not inhibited enough to promote neuroregeneration, compartmentalization, and cerebellum incidental memory forming. Your hair follicles are still unable to allocate resources for healthier hair. You are still lacking slow-wave sleep. You are still experiencing considerably greater gray-matter inflammation. You are still experiencing vasoconstriction. You are still more susceptible to certain RNA viruses.

If I'm out in nature or working on things I want to work on; I wouldn't need coffee
Call it my diagnosed ADHD but need stimulants (coffee) to do the stuff I have to but don't want to

Do you buy the instant kind or real coffee? I've switched to tea mostly so I just bought a bunch of shitty instant coffee that I drink once in a while.

Lack of customers for business has stressed me enough to reduce my coffee intake though. Hard times are here clearer than they have been in recent times as such.

Staying awake from coffee boost is also considerably less too as business and GP has actually been that shit.

I have found coffee harder to quit than alcohol

>tfw my gf is a specialty coffee roaster
>mfw getting free Ethiopian, Uruguayan and Brazilian beans for my French press and cold brew

Attached: 1654415564367.gif (278x278, 648.07K)

go back to tea