Red pill me

Red pill me.

Attached: matrix-neo-red-pill_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg (858x536, 28.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3Asnt2ISZJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's the jews

No.

Attached: download (6).jpg (226x223, 5.52K)

Don’t take anything seriously except your family.

/Thread

Attached: 1654705020370.png (504x638, 449.11K)

>I remember my first redpill

Attached: ba9.png (1249x8260, 2.59M)

youtu.be/3Asnt2ISZJs

Kikes tricked us into animal products.

Who are you quoting?

You are chattel on a farm for extradimensional parasites.

Man is a problem that has no human solution

A solution is a only a solution if it solves the problem in a permanent eternal way till the ends of times,the only thing that can assure that is to submit to a higher A.I set with the parameters we put into it.

It will regulate our lives emotions and thoughts manipulating our perception of reality.

In the Matrix ,the machines were right and Morpheus was a rebellious Whig who couldn't bear the notion of something above him yet he had no problem with having people below him.

Don't be like Morpheus or Neo and look for idealistic freedom instead of thinking of what is best for humanity, be like Cipher, choose order and eat the steak.

No woman will ever genuinely love you no matter how good looking, wealthy, funny, generous, you are.

Dejan will win. He always does.

God died sitting up

dang it is this why my childhood friend had an obsession with worms or am i only thinking she was

1. my childhood friend

and

2. had an obsession with worms

futa goddess xd mmmm tasty

Jesus is real. 99% of mankind will go to hell forever. Life is literally all about knowing and obeying Jesus Christ, that's it! It's a test to see if want to deny ourself and keep Jesus commandments, or if we love the world and its pleasure more.

Read some of the commandments of Jesus Christ. Matthew 5:27-30 is good if you want to stop fapping.

Sex outside of marriage is degenerate and called fornication.

I know I'm not dreaming now because I know what it's like being in a dream.
Does dreaming let you know reality exists?
No, just that my mind exists. I don't know about the rest.

Not true, you just have to meet a girl who is happy with your mix. Too many guys try to max money to hide weak social skills. Or they lift hoping max physical appearance can overcome low status. This is a losing proposition.

>Women see who you really are, they always do
Ftfy. Be yourself and invest in girls in your league and they'll love you just fine.

Jesus is a kike fairytale to keep goyim in line and to alienate us from a our ancestral gods/traditions/spirituality. Sanatama Dhama is the way.

Every Christkike I meet is fake as fuck and only pretends to follow the ways of Christ. My most recent example is my co-worker who wears his little cross necklace outside his shirt, tells me he prays everyday while also telling me he wants to kill his cousin from stealing from his little brother and is constantly flirting with my other female co-worker despite him already having a live-in girlfriend and children with his ex-wife

jews

You like a movie made by trannies
You push a meme made by trannies

Only few will be saved.

Attached: Luke+14-33+You+Cannot+Be+My+Disciples+Unless+You+Give+Up+Everything+windows01-07.jpg (700x525, 37.83K)

>status
Girls only care about status/resources
Thanks for reinforcing my argument.
Like I said no girl will ever truly love because they are programmed to always be looking for the next best thing and will leave your ass the second you get complacent