Why are leftists radicalizing regular neutral people...

Why are leftists radicalizing regular neutral people? I was content enjoying my hobbies and not bothering anyone but they jsut push and push and push and wormed their shot into everything I liked and now every aspect of my life has a right wing conservative aspect to it. It's like they want people to get together and fight against them, it makes no goddamn sense.

Attached: bonerdeath.jpg (2485x1808, 816.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/tv/dc/the_sandman/the-sandman-jenna-coleman-is-indeed-playing-a-gender-flipped-version-of-john-constantine-a194168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its niggers

Because you won’t do anything about it.
That sounds provocative, but really think about it for a minute. It’s true.
Think about the invasion of Ukraine. If the world had collectively risen up to smash Russia, Putin would be groveling on his hands and knees right now with a shattered anus. Instead we get a bunch of half measures, but not what would REALLY stop him: sending troops.
Read some Alinsky, and you’ll understand how these power tactics came to be.

Attached: 88B081D8-D30B-41F9-B8ED-682C331CBA17.jpg (828x653, 74.19K)

hold on a second there, nigger. are you trying to tell me that the banana goblin in the right pic is supposed to be death in sandman?

>100 nukes arent real infographics incoming

Enjoy your enrichment.

Who gives a fuck about what Slavs are doing to each other? OP is talking about every aspect of his life being subverted.

Considering the current state of Russia’s military, how bad of a state do you think their nuclear Arsenal is?

don't you fuck with me you nigger. it can't be fucking true. that's some other movie, some other character, right?

And I’m saying: OP’s life is subverted because he lets it be subverted.
You don’t like it?
Do something about it.
If you don’t do something about it, you don’t really care. Simple as.

Who had that picture?
“I just wanted to play video games”

Attached: 2488852-photo-u11[1].jpg (1300x680, 65.33K)

It’s Jews uglifying everything beautiful in the world. Niggers are merely a means to that end.

hehe

Attached: 1002525110-photo-u1[1].jpg (1300x680, 75.72K)

8 8TNR

Attached: 1628296266339.jpg (680x524, 79.29K)

That's psychopath talk.

its niggers

Because your fat dumbass mother needs the world on its jnees5to get any purchase on her actually ability.

It isn't enough for you to be somewhere else doing something else. They don't want to leave you alone. They want you compliant or dead. Collectivists want to amass and manage collectives. Either it's part of the collective or it gets erased.

lol

lmao, even.

Attached: Sandman-cast.jpg (936x936, 292.21K)

thank you for informing me. also, i had an acceptable day today, it would be strange it stayed that way.

Attached: 1617354477210.jpg (400x637, 55.34K)

comicbookmovie.com/tv/dc/the_sandman/the-sandman-jenna-coleman-is-indeed-playing-a-gender-flipped-version-of-john-constantine-a194168

>Neil Gaiman pretty much confirmed that Jenna Coleman's Johanna Constantine is a gender-flipped take on fan-favorite occultist John Constantine.
>You may have already assumed this was going to be the case, but some confusion arose from the fact that Johanna is actually a separate character in Gaiman's comic series.
>Gaiman describes Johanna as "powered-up" version of John with a higher class of clientele (including the Queen and the Royal Family
She's just like the character you enjoyed, but now she's an invincible female!

It’s a humiliation ritual.

So? It’s true.
I don’t mean “you should go and shoot them”, I mean if you really care about it, you should do something about it that will, within reason, stop it.
Shit like starting a change.org position is just a glorified cope, it doesn’t have any actual chance of succeeding.
When people say they can’t do anything, what they really mean is they don’t care enough to do what they understand needs to be done to fix the problem in question.

If it pushes people away from jewish comics, it's a good thing