She's right, you know

Attached: FU5QErkWUAAXsWt.jpg (457x519, 48.16K)

didnt read

She’s way off. The Iranian government is incalculably superior to the US government.

>The Iranian government is incalculably superior to the US government

And probably more legitimate.

>yes goym, class struggle is real, workers of the world, unite

Yawn. Shove your ancient Marxist theories back up your tranny ass.
As a Swiss machine operator I have way more in common with the Swiss multi-millionaire than with the Indian machine operator.

Attached: 1pbtid_small.png (1200x816, 155.35K)

i like this, can i have?

Attached: guidestones.jpg (640x480, 61.23K)

The only war is class war.

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-162428_Gallery.jpg (540x960, 478.45K)

Sorry this just isn’t true jew, now please face the wall.

>She
>Right
Women are never right
>Bonus: graphic novalist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yes sure, the swiss multi-millionaire would replace you with the indian one

the difference between men and women is much bigger than all of it. and all cunts are the same. all women are spiritually devoid insatiable black holes who will never know the joy of just having real simple fun like childs and real men do.

Attached: bomen.jpg (828x912, 266.61K)

Wow, that's profound. I figured that out when I was 14 yrs. old.

fuck off with your true facts lol

based and true

And that swiss multimillionar is letting millions of workers in to your country save on money and ensure that there wont be any swiss anymore very damn soon.

Kill yourself.

Attached: roger_koppel_zeigt_familie_in_seinem_haus_in_kusnacht.jpg (510x287, 30.05K)

The Ayatollah has actually said something similar.

what book

my government would charge me with assault if i stoned you for not wearing your burka, filthy women
yours would applaud me
we are not the same
mashallah

Attached: gigachad islam.jpg (1440x1775, 194.85K)

>task force z lol

Attached: KellyGirl.jpg (400x842, 217.36K)

You can understand that today's wealthy are the enemies of our race, without being some anti-racist marxist faggot. Yes, I have more in common with Bill Gates than I have in common with Ahmed, the goatfucking suicide bomber, that does not mean Bill Gates is my friend, or that I wouldn't see him hanged for his treason.

spbp

smells like early-life in the morning

Marxism was never about race mixing. I am so damn tired of you braindead zoomer kikes.

Yet pretty much every marxist movement in the west has been anti-racist. The USSR, for example, which at one point even banned the teaching of evolution, seeing it as "a fascist conspiracy to subvert the working class and push racism" Turns out, when you base your whole worldview on the universalist idea of class struggle, that doesn't leave much room for caring about biology. There's no difference between the development of Europeans and Africans to be found in marxist theory, and most marxists will dismiss people concerned about race as puppets of the upper classes .