Enjoy getting cavity searched Chuds

“We got an anonymous tip, just got to make sure you don’t have any illegal immigrants in your attic user”
“Hey, why do you have all these firearms?”
“We better search your computer to make sure you’re not hiding anything”
Spread your legs and grab your ankles user

Attached: 6F001447-4557-4565-9D6D-AA8BACB703E3.jpg (591x751, 415.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upnorthlive.com/news/nation-world/cbp-can-make-warrantless-arrests-at-homes-less-than-100-miles-from-border-sc-says
odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-9.21-002-014:b
supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/21-147_g31h.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Gay Jewish Bot Post #322,121,001

This has been the case for decades, what do they mean just ruled?

Nah bitch.
Indianapolis to Hobart is well over 100 miles.
STOP BEING A LYING CUNT!
FUCKING PUSSY!

Libertarian Party was complaining about this back in the 90s. Supreme court hasn't ruled anything this week. This isn't new, and government overreach has gone way past this already. Bot or moron, either way you glow.

they WILL search your shitty flyover state home
they WILL make you grab your ankles

Attached: E3C6BC06-D116-4078-915B-5D6484D7DE8C.jpg (613x594, 297.86K)

Why would border patrol come to my house? This seems like a problem if you’re an illegal

upnorthlive.com/news/nation-world/cbp-can-make-warrantless-arrests-at-homes-less-than-100-miles-from-border-sc-says

You are gaslighting. You are glowing brighter

Slave cope ITT

>they WILL make you grab your ankles
I have guns

when will they do something about the actual border, though?
odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-9.21-002-014:b

Gonna shoot any police approaching your home? No, you're gonna communicate and they'll tell you they look for illegals. And then you are fucked.

>Gonna shoot any police approaching your home?
Yeah because I’m not a faggot swede cuck.

is there a map that shows the radius from every airport though?

no. they'll give themselves the power to terrorize citizens for living near coasts and borders under the excuse of border security, and continue to let 10k illegals walk across the southern border every day.

>“Hey, why do you have all these firearms?
My guns are buried in some cops back yard when the power went out last storm.

>border with pacific and atlantic oceans are highlighted instead of actual land borders which are affected

fucking retard

>they, plural
>I, singular
You are playing this out in your head like you are the protagonist in an action movie

Attached: FB6EDEBD-2BAB-4CF0-B5D3-98DC457F1829.jpg (1152x2048, 183.66K)

Can we get a link to the case?

>they, plural
Yeah because the villians in your movie your playing are going to cherry-pick me and send an army to only my house.

supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/21-147_g31h.pdf

Thanks and here's an article on it:
archive dot ph/UeBxr

This has always been a thing.
Not a new ruling, the plaintiff was trying to overturn previous case law. Also they were hiding illegals.
The article is inflammatory in language and deliberately misleading. The cbp can only search a home when they have probable cause that illegals or contraband are within. They need a valid warrant exception for structures but vehicles are free game. This goes back to the 1800's and is based on practices from the 1700's where our marines could search any vessel within our territorial waters.

Unconstitutional

Why does this map show Texas consuming parts of Oklahoma?

I’m not a beaner so
Idc

i see this posted few times a day

hey nigger, you do realize the border isnt where the land starts? its 100 miles out at sea for most places. only niggers in TX etc are affected cause its a fixed land border.

educate yourself faggot