NO REFUNDS

guess who got Bell’s Palsy from the jab?? Well pol?

instagram.com/tv/CeorE9OjqX9/

Attached: 822A3A39-CF74-442F-A8FD-B470D70E318C.jpg (1170x1331, 957.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U272cRGm6tA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek its real
>Ramsay Hunt syndrome is a painful rash around the ear, on the face, or on the mouth. It occurs when the varicella-zoster virus infects a nerve in the head.

> Ramsay Hunt syndrome (herpes zoster oticus) occurs when a shingles outbreak affects the facial nerve near one of your ears.
sure are a lot of shingles-type infections going around lately isnt there..

is that Justin Beaver? or something?

Walled lmao

Attached: 2d9f96c27646fa3d3af05f176836c040.jpg (540x960, 70.15K)

Justed Sneeder

Holy fuck it's real!

Attached: aussiecuckbell.jpg (576x1024, 75.48K)

Tim pool looks like shit

Americans did this to him.

Justin Peeper doomed to live his life seeing a black BVLL pound his girlfriend with one eye, what a shame

Attached: polwrong6.jpg (585x560, 63.74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=U272cRGm6tA
reminds me of this

Don't blame the vaccine lads, it's all started with Tim Hortons.

>Special press announcement that it absolutely definitely wasn't the vaxx in 3...2...1...

Unvaxxed and I got singles recently.
Is this a cause for concern?

"Babuh, babuh, babuh, unnngh"

Lainey did

Attached: 2EBA9FCF-32C6-423F-B4B9-D64A5171A410.jpg (582x1024, 78.87K)

probably not, if you had chicken pox as a kid its not uncommon to get shingles during adolescence or adulthood. i got it when i was a teenager and it was fucking painful.

>what a thrill

Attached: 8A516335-3D14-4BE7-B70C-434D89F1B2C9.jpg (574x1024, 84.37K)

Why would an avowed White Supremacist do this to herself?

Yo that's fucking awful whatever the cause. I feel bad for bieber. Stop being a faggot op, the people who got the jab didn't know better but they are learning

I have no idea what is happening to you. I'm baffled.

HOLY SHIT THATS A STROKE

Of course it’s Bell’s palsy. If shingles is paralyzing your face you’d have a FUCKING RASH. I get shingles. The rashes leave scars. This guy is full of shit. He just wants to keep making money so he’s lying like a barking fucking seal for the Davos crowd.

poor zyklon Biebs. look what they did to my boy

Despite evidence piling up, they will never deny the science juice, for it is science, for it is Truth

That's not from Chink Flu. That's not from singing all those stupid boy band songs. He got that from sucking Lou Perlman's dick.

I'm related to Justin back the fuck off. He knows way more than Any Forums does about the nature of our current world and has been fighting the good fight behind the scenes since he became aware of everything going on around him in his early 20s. Late bloomer in a way since most people here get started in their late teens, but he knows and has been around the spiritual practices of some of these psycho elite celebrities so he has first hand experience on how these peoples minds work

Justin Nigber

WTF is waterproof jewelry? So it's not made of bread?

to be fair ramsay hunt syndrome looks pretty similar to bells palsy

Attached: rh.jpg (632x756, 116.19K)