Office politics

What are women like in the workplace?

> t. starting first summer cubicle wagie job, women majority on my floor

Another user in another thread told me to leave out chocolate in a bowl by my desk to manipulate/brainwash the female coworkers… how does that work?

Attached: EC3F2349-2B5E-4591-B0E7-B0B55CA895D4.jpg (740x1111, 59.68K)

her boyfriend is asian btw

they're mostly old annoying karens who bitch about every little thing in the office.

yeah good to start learning your lane now, beta bux boy

Stay away from women in the office. They shouldn't even be there and if anything goes wrong in their minds, its you who will be out of the job.
Do you shit where you eat?

they constantly start drama, they have shitty attitudes, they get emotional

women come to your desk
they ask for help doing some work
now that work is part of your job
stop doing that work for them
they file a sexual harassment claim with HR
you are fired
many such cases

Attached: 1.png (309x449, 185.22K)

They all gossip about each other to me because they think I'm not into gossip myself
>mfw they're wrong

Attached: dp.jpg (470x595, 80.66K)

Don't believe Any Forums incels, women in the workplace are easy to walkover and usually don't stand up for themselves. Enjoy bouncing your work to them

>how does that work?
Chocolate contains a chemical which is similar to the chemical the brain produces when someone is in love. It's genius, OP. Do it.
>What are women like in the workplace?
Awful. What's even worse is the longer women are in close proximity to one another the closer their ovulation cycles are to each other. It will be 3 weeks of every month in awful and one week of every month in hell.
Good luck, OP. Do the chocolate thing and don't dip your pen in the company ink.

A lot less violent and more empathetic than men. That's prety much the only difference. Women are also more bubbly and excited about things.

Women in a majority female workplace will be very flirtatious (if you're attractive), even to the point of sexually assaulting you (uninvited touches and some of them will border sexual touching). Do you lift? Are you tall? Don't have to be a pretty boy but so long as you don't have an unborn twin brother growing out of your neck - you're probably going to get laid within the first 3 weeks of being there.

>T. Sir Captain Rape a Hoe

>office politics
>posts st. peach
go back to discord nigger tranny

Attached: 1460248841655.gif (320x180, 2.41M)

Lmao my current company is almost entirely male except for receptionist. It is absolutely heaven on earth and I mean it. Fuck women in the workplace.

Yeah this. Remain professional at all times, don't let anyone tempt you into a conversation about talking about other people, dont give anyone a reason to gossip about you. Don't talk to much if it makes you seem weird (it probably does)

They are like women are everywhere

show us yer tits

fucking miserable, like in the 90s and earlly 00s major corps made efforts to hire in women so that the boys would marry them and setup a family in this local area. you would all have kids together, go to friday night football games together and support the community making a little Corpo town. the problem is this plan doesnt work when you price out all of your workers so they cant live there, pay women to stand around in pointless positions and then get forced to promote them into even more pointless positions.

Women dont work at all and generally just wait to be told to do something, they are seriously in the best position until they get 40 and fat then its just them going into work and taking 2 hour lunches

Attached: 1653594942010.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

they put on their fake identity much better than man. they continue to be insufferable. they are better at pretending, even though everyone is aware their jobs suck and the company is a sinking ship propped up by "the market". as corporate jobs goes, the more mediocre you are, the faster you rise to the top, like scum. so women will do better than you, get ready.
Source: I m in globocorp mid-level management.

Show dick and ball

She fucks Black men