Justin Bieber suffering facial paralysis. Vax related?

Justin Bieber suffering facial paralysis. Vax related?
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10905347/Justin-Bieber-reveals-suffered-facial-paralysis-Ramsay-Hunt-syndrome.html

Attached: 1630934241489.png (636x1128, 821.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfthXGTDANw
youtube.com/watch?v=mOvDTLPwAEc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8450380/
apnews.com/article/covid-health-berlin-germany-455ce38be811e852199fe7a56c060d23
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8EJ3zbKTWQ8
pfizer.com/refunds
youtu.be/nHkjrfEWMWE?t=332
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/shingles-after-covid-vaccine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no refunds

that means it's working? Jews should take better care of their golden boy

so whats the bad news?

>The 28-year-old pop star took to his Instagram on Friday to share a three-minute video explaining the diagnosis which is a complication of shingles that can lead to facial paralysis
very sussy

Even the best plastic surgeries has its side effects

>Ramsay Hunt syndrome is a complication of shingles, caused by the same virus as chickenpox (VZV), that can lead to facial paralysis.
>The virus becomes reactivated after laying dormant for years and causes inflammation and irritation on the facial nerves.
>VZV is harmless unless it is reactivated and should this happen new symptoms will appear.
>The virus can be reactivated when the immune system is weakened, and less able to fight off infection. Stress is often a trigger.
hahahahahahaha the vaxx killed his immune system

just open your eyelid how hard could it be

It's real. No refunds.

Clone failure. A new one will come out soon.
Kevin Hart - Star of ''Central Intelligence''
youtube.com/watch?v=nfthXGTDANw

youtube.com/watch?v=mOvDTLPwAEc

Attached: Clo(w)nedHart.png (1280x720, 621.75K)

>dat feel when triple vaxxed
No refunds
Safe and effective

>One-eyed
Freemasonry Kabbalah Shabbos Goy signal as usual.

No refunds.

NO REFUNDS! YOU FILTHY GHOY!

Attached: 1654697679564.jpg (625x574, 82.31K)

Biebs the anti christ

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-10 125501.png (526x430, 184.23K)

That's what happens to racists.

This is going to red pill millions of normies about the vax. Bieber is a superstar and this is impossible to hide. You won't see it acknowledged in MSM but normies will talk about this amongst themselves.

It's obvious what's happening. People think your body is a clean slate then a virus comes and you get sick. That's not reality at all, you are exposed to all kinds of viruses and bacteria and your body is taking them in and getting rid of them all the time. When you get sick and they think there's a new virus, they try to find the bits of dna responsible for it in an absolute soup of viruses and genetic material. With enough samples from different people they then guess at what bits of dna are causing the sickness. Your immune system is working all the time and you're always exposed to something.

/ourroastie/ Lainey too:

winter vagina

That sucks. Biebs is low key based

>Vax related?
n-no

Hahahahahah

Attached: 1654885812539.png (500x500, 198.33K)

Vaxxed

i'm double vaxxed, 28 too and i'm fine. You're just a resentful incel that wishes death upon everybody that doesn't agree with your maniatical mind.
Get sex, loser. Not everything is a conspiracy.

>shingles
There are many ads about shingles meds on boomer TV lately.

>Yarrrrgg
based and pirate pilled

Hes going to sing his biggest hit like
baby baby ARRRRR
oh baby baby ARRRRR
HAHHAEHAUEHAUHAHAHAHAH no refunds

Attached: 1638224890245.png (960x960, 324.24K)

that's an ocular migraine. bieber's is something different (no refunds).

no refunds

HOLY FUCK HE'S GOT THE BELLS PALSY FROM THE VACCINE

IT'S OVER.

NO REFUNDS, NORMIES

Attached: Pepe_corn.jpg (125x125, 3.6K)

I dunno. Millions of people saw that female comedian collapse live on stage WHILE talking shit about anti-vaxxers and not much has changed.

Stroke from smoking too much meth and cocaine related.

2 ez

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8450380/

Attached: ABB1891D-A123-42D6-8FF8-C6CE34869101.jpg (623x632, 51.48K)

Lol.
But seriously, normies STILL won't link it to the mRNA injections.

literally 100x - 1000x normies people will hear/talk/care about this because it's bieber and not some obscure female comedian

It is all because of vaxx

Don't worry. Medias will find many reasons to explain his sudden and unexpected death. Experts will be baffled.

Doubt it. If normies can’t notice 13/53 they won’t notice anything.

F for the cunny slaying king

>Ramsay-Hunt-syndrome.html

more like gay-cunt-syndrome.html

Attached: 16549749.jpg (236x169, 5.5K)

it was the jew eye punch

Spike proteins in picrel.

Attached: download (9).jpg (201x250, 7.87K)

this

apnews.com/article/covid-health-berlin-germany-455ce38be811e852199fe7a56c060d23

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WITH YOU INJECT YOURSELF WITH A SPIKE PROTEIN ENCODER THAT CATEGORICALLY SHUTS OFF YOUR CYTOTOXIC T CELL RESPONSE.

WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY THINK WOULD HAPPEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Attached: 1649081908506.jpg (827x808, 44.18K)

Shame. I doubt selling out to Satan is gonna be worth it.

Attached: Bieber One Eye.jpg (219x230, 9.24K)

This is exactly what judy mikovitz said would happen in that documetary Plandemic. It would weaken the immune system to the point it can't fight off anything. Just like aids

Idiot took vaccine

Get your booster to protect yourself.

>Shingles vaccine brought shingles out more than it would have presented otherwise
>Covid vaccine predisposes the body to get shingles again due to downregulated T cells. Herpes too and all the other autoimmune diseases

NO REFUNDS
You can thank Big Pharma for this, btw

Attached: 1649103150197.jpg (556x500, 62.74K)

The vaccine uses HIV as a base. HIV!
People are allowing themselves to be injected with the AIDS virus.
Outcome is predictable.

From now on every disease will be vax related, before the vax no one has ever had facial paralysis.

>This has not been an easy year for the Bieber family as Justin's wife Hailey was hospitalized in March for a small blood clot in her brain which gave her stroke-like symptoms.

Sorry, no refunds

3:44
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8EJ3zbKTWQ8

Looks more like a stroke (one side of the body is fucked) due to bloodclots due to Vaccinations. Justin please go here:
pfizer.com/refunds

>Idiot
>Leaf
He probably got himself at least three or four

Attached: john mac.jpg (680x510, 36.2K)

I got covid and im fine, didnt have any symptoms. Therefore covid is not a risk to anyone and didnt kill anyone, nobody died or had symptoms from covid because of my personal experience with covid

youtu.be/nHkjrfEWMWE?t=332

Everyone I know except my wife is vaccinated, and I don't know of anyone having serious complications.
Granted, most of them have a story about how they were sick after taking it.

Attached: 20F2FD06-FB78-4F93-A56C-857BE731E93A.gif (243x226, 218.16K)

Headline:
What to know about shingles and the COVID-19 vaccine
>Shingles is an uncomfortable common condition that causes a characteristic rash, among other symptoms. Some studies suggest a link between COVID-19 vaccines and reactivation of the virus that causes shingles. While evidence suggests this could be possible, it is at the very least uncommon.
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/shingles-after-covid-vaccine

Attached: jm.gif (480x270, 1.12M)

V A X X
T A X X

Attached: 4chan.png (396x300, 283.79K)

I'm not wishing for death upon anyone, but if it does happen, then it couldn't have came to a more deserving group of useless dumb fucking assholes.

Absolutely walled lmao

Attached: 03652512c629b0aae7cd3380e50ae273.jpg (430x492, 34.78K)

Shingles you say

Biebers wife had a stroke. Explain that one away genius.

Yep.
Remember in Australia when that trial cohort got the covid injection and all tested positive for HIV and everyone panicked?
Same spike protein sequences that you find in HIV was used to make Moderna patent #9587003 (the mRNA in the covid19 injections)

could be from all the growth hormone he took when he was younger. that shit gives brain cancer. but i guess he needed to be taller and masculine to succeed as a chad in the entertainment industry, since his fans were mostly females.