In Matthew 15:21-28...

In Matthew 15:21-28, the Rabbi Yeshua Ben-Yosef referred to gentiles as “dogs” that should be fed after the children of Israel. If he were alive today, Yeshua would consider you to be subhuman and you should not be worshipping him.

Attached: 9A386A0C-3F2A-4263-848D-A9F8710AC0FD.jpg (333x737, 96.24K)

Attached: 2C6080CA-F2FC-4A68-A06C-F1B759902EA3.jpg (1000x432, 61.19K)

Wtf , all that info about Krishna is fake

Group Mormons need to give up your keyboard.

What did Yeshua mean by this?

Attached: 7A3195EF-A5ED-49B0-A146-B5B85D1550E6.jpg (1170x1365, 449.46K)

You have to fix the root of the problem - on again, off again betrayers of G-d - before you can help the full time betrayers.

He helped her. You Mormons always leave out the best part.

>Believing the church fathers' edited and cherrypicked canon.
>Yeshua
People who use that name are larpers.

Only after she begged and likened herself to a dog begging for scraps

>retarded kike meme pic of completely made up lies about ancient mythology
>thinks kikes are Israelites
Oh, hi rabbi!

Correction: that woman was a Canaanite, making her a Semite. Do you identify with Semites?

>Believing the church fathers' edited and cherrypicked canon.
That’s the entire New Testament lmao, clown

It is false, but they don't know that. However when you read what krsna is, there are similarities, the difference is that Jesus was a real philosopher, krsna is a mythological entity, but his 'archetype' is the same messiah thing.

All those before the Lord were interpretations from a previous born God that came 4000 years before Christ.
t. /x/ tourist. also next major Godly event is happening on April 20th 2025

I know, clown?

and the next equivalent to the bronze age collapse is happening in 3 years

I can respect the 1st gen memes

No she was not, she was a Greek woman who lived in Canaan.

420 dude
3 more years

Canannites are worthy of the lowest insults, Yeshua isn't always warm and fuzzy like everyone tries to paint him as and it's okay to insult certain types of people as a Christian. He still got the demons out of the girl, but just because the mother was a believer and spoke wise words when she deemed a dog.

A few days ago some lady waltzed into the French Open and said we had ~1200 days left. When those days were over, it would be 24 days from Hitler's Birthday which would be easter in that year.

Greeks are related to Hebrews.

>3 years
Mate, it's been happening for well over a century.

That was merely the rumination. We're on Revelation 16:2. God is pouring his wrath upon this Earth.

What is a Hebrew?

Sincere question. Hard mode, you can't say modern kikes.

apply herbs in the options field

Attached: 1468361560209.jpg (1034x1121, 546.17K)

Of course Jesus is real, so is the rest.
You're infantile understanding of History, Religion, and the 12 Tribes of Israel is laughable at best.

Fuck off back to 2010 Neckbeard Atheist.

Attached: 1631746044308.jpg (510x502, 45.5K)

Based memeflag.
I feel greasy just for saying that.

>We're on Revelation 16:2
>Implying the book of revelation is even true, and that it is being followed verbatim like a script.

Canaanites were cursed all the way back in Genesis. If you want to know "what he means by this" READ THE FUCKING THING YOURSELF. We both know you're going to waste the rest of your life talking about a book you've never read on the internet, though.

Don't feed niggers or neanderthal hybrids that call themselves Jews today.

>being followed verbatim
Are you implying either of us are that stupid as to believe that the bible, or any holy teaching that states events that happen in our world, is literal and can only be true if it's 1:1?

Attached: 1608457294316.png (723x597, 695.55K)

I was implying that you were implying that.
>we are on

>If he were alive today, Yeshua would consider you to be subhuman and you should not be worshipping him.
Reminder that the Apostle Paul explicitly says, in no less than three separate books in the New Testament, that Christians being circumcised is an egregious sin.

This was also nearly 200 years before Jews reinvented the circumcision to the demonic crime against nature it is today.

American Christians fail this simple commandment on both fronts, and do it to their children.
>But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
>Matthew 18:6

Attached: circumcisionOld.png (1600x1371, 565.93K)

You'll feel even greasier once you see my flag.