Are progressive all Vax Maxxed ?

In the US and Canada, Democrats/Liberals/Commies all trust big pharma and want everyone to be forced injected by the trusted science juice.

Attached: suddenly.png (488x363, 234.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

notonthebeeb.co.uk/post/2-200-celebs-in-spain-caught-buying-fake-vaccine-passports
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully, I can't think of a better segment of the population to kill off with kike poison.

vax culls the cucks
Any Forums wins again

rest in piss

there is the type of person who will inject poison in their blood to fit in. There is a type of person who will accept money to lie to the public.

We are unironically months away from the left going extinct.

hahaha. Not saying all vaxxies deserve any bad outcome. But I think we can ALL agree that this little activist got her Karma. Must be evidence she was also pushing the vax?

Great way to off all the NPCs right?
Boomer at work just had his second heart attack lol. No more than 3 weeks ago he had bragged about his second booster. Fucking sheep getting sheared and culled.

>2,200 CELEBS IN SPAIN CAUGHT BUYING FAKE VACCINE PASSPORTS
notonthebeeb.co.uk/post/2-200-celebs-in-spain-caught-buying-fake-vaccine-passports

Attached: 1653251058877.png (382x390, 142.45K)

>2,200 CELEBS IN SPAIN
If we don't know a single one, are they really celebs tho? kek

Geulph? Is that like Canadian Drumph?

Attached: 00907l.jpg (642x378, 78.72K)

>Are progressive all Vax Maxxed ?
God, I hope so.

Attached: 1654731633340.png (1092x921, 968.93K)

Based kikes. Take the chosenpill

Post in normie-sphere, we already know the majority have bullshit vaxx papers

Is it just me or is the vax deaths accelerating quickly over the last month? Maybe the heat? Maybe just incubation time who knows.

Attached: 1647766307052.jpg (882x731, 123.61K)

She looks like the Swedish bitch on the plane who stopped the Muslim rapist from being deported a few years back.

Nah it won't be that quick it will take years. Their immune systems I suspect are weakened and will become more susceptible to ailments like cancer. Unvaccinated are basically a control group that's why the government wants them all inoculated.

it was hot last year too and here i am, no biggie

Attached: 1654720092274.gif (200x133, 962.79K)

S

Young children should not be dying suddenly in their sleep.

Imagine your primary life's achievement is that you screamed about painting a rainbow for some junky fag to shit on.

Red deer.